UNBREAKABLE - Backstreet Forum

Объявление

ВАЖНАЯ ИНФОРМАЦИЯ
Добро пожаловать, кто бы ты ни был! Этот форум очень скучает без активных пользователей, так что если у тебя есть желание, ты можешь помочь. Для этого можно просто что-нибудь написать ;-)

Группе официально 27 лет. Поздравляем!

Если ты только что зарегистрировался(лась) на нашем форуме, скажи пару слов о себе вот тут и сможешь не только отвечать во всех разделах, но и получишь доступ к скрытым разделам "Курилка", "Мультимедия Backstreet Boys".

Полезные ссылки

BackStreetBoys.Com The Backstreet Boys - Jive Records
Official Youtube Channel Official Fan Club
Official AJ's Website Official Howie D's Website Official Nick's Website
Official Brian's Website Backstreet Boys' Twitter
AJ's Twitter Brian's Twitter
Howie's Twitter Kevin's Twitter Nick's Twitter
BSB Element
BSB Brasil

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » UNBREAKABLE - Backstreet Forum » Alexander James McLean » News>>Что нового в жизни Алекса?

News>>Что нового в жизни Алекса?

Сообщений 41 страница 60 из 122

Убил блин, всё, беру в Москоу спешел для хим суперрашнбабкадрэсс! ЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫ И пусть только попробует не одеть!)

Выжег, падла

Подробности о том мероприятии, с которого последние фотки Мака:
http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg240/Helly_K/Backstreet%20Boys/ca64feed.jpg
Yesterday, 25 of January, the P.L.A.Y (something as “Giving/Providing Laughs and Diversion for the Young) organized plus one of its events to collect toys/donations for the children. This event counted on the participation of some celebrities, as Al Pacino and AJ McLean. The P.L.A.Y is a ONG based on the beginning of that all child deserves to smile every day. The P.L.A.Y if strengthens to obtain to bring instantaneous smiles for the face of the children, whose circumstances of the life had not provided very so that they smiled. To reach this goal, the P.L.A.Y collects toys, books and games distribute and them for children in hospitals, orphanages, shelters of children who had suffered to domestic violence and other organizations for children without many privileges. The P.L.A.Y also accepted donations in money that are reverted in purchases of new toys, books and games for donations.

Вот такие вот делишки, дети мои. ДеткО тоже решил внести посильный вклад в благие дела. [взломанный сайт]

Это оно любит

Молочинка!))Детишек надо беречь)

Своих пора заводить

Ох...когда же Александр обзаведётся семьёй то.....

НАША УМНИЦА, ЗАБОТИТСЯ О ДЕТИШКАХ! КАКИЕ ЧУДЕСНЕЙШИЕ ДЕТИШКИ БЫЛИ БЫ  У АЛЕКСА.

Meredith--the girl that was in the cab with AJ!! [she tells what happened] (audio)

The local radio station just had an interview with the girl that got into the cab with AJ that night. Apparently, she’s from my hometown. This is what I heard. Don’t kill the messenger.

Anyway, her name is Meredith. She says that she and AJ only met that night. She was in LA visiting friends and they went to the Key Club not even knowing that it was Nick’s birthday. She went up to the bar to get a drink and AJ was there—completely sober. They talked about tattoos and whatnot and that was the end of it. Later on in the night, they talked again while they were both having a cigarette outside. AJ was apparently outside getting cozy with some blonde girl. Still later, right before the TMZ incident, Meredith ends up hearing her name being called and it’s AJ. He’s in the VIP area and he was wasted. So, she goes in and hangs out with the people that were there. At that point, everyone else was still sober—Nick, Aaron, etc. She said that Aaron told her that AJ was wasted and that they really need to get him home and keep this away from the media. So, Aaron called a cab and asked Meredith if she would take him home (mind you, this is a girl that AJ only met that night.)

So, the scene outside the club unfolds Meredith gets into the cab with AJ. Well, on the ride, neither of them have any money. So, AJ pulls out his wallet, gives this girl that he just met his debit card and pin number and tells her to withdraw some money from his bank account! So, she pulls out the money and puts it in his wallet and when they get back to his house she tells him to pay the cab driver and he has completely forgotten that they even stopped at the ATM. She also said that along the way, he was having a hard time telling the cab driver how to get to his house. One of the other girls that were there had put AJ’s address in Meredith’s phone, but she didn’t know how to tell the cab driver to get there.

Anyway, after they dropped AJ off, she took the cab back to the Key Club. Though, apparently AJ told HER that that girl that was yelling at him was his roommate and not his girlfriend.

Click Link To Listen:http://www.wildmorningshow.com/cc-common/podcast.html

получается, та венди райс не его gf  :insane:

Получается, там его девушки воообще не было

PANIC написал(а):

получается, та венди райс не его gf  :insane:

Фу!!! я Рада что она не gf!!!!!

Значит, он просто почувствовал себя плохо и парни отправили его домой, и, т.к. сами не хотели покидать клуб, поручили это дело его новой знакомой? Как всё просто, оказывается. А развели-то флуда про пьянство.  :D Журналистов фпечку.

Nicole написал(а):

Click Link To Listen:http://www.wildmorningshow.com/cc-common/podcast.html

AJ McClain написано  :sceptic:

New Alex Interview

Promises of the Backstreet Boys' much interaction
'with fans in Brazil
Singer AJ McLean says that presentations will take
almost two hours. He also speaks about the group's new album, being recorded

For those who had forgotten the existence of the Backstreet Boys,
the American quartet gives the message: is back to active and full of energy. In
addition to the two shows that the boy band is in Brazil this week - in the
fifth (5) in the Credicard Hall in São Paulo, and Saturday (7) at Citibank Hall,
Rio de Janeiro - the group also prepares an album of that novel can leave by the
end of this year.

ALSO READ:

Nakedness and the
hysteria marked the first Backstreet Boys concert in São Paulo

In an interview for the G1 phone, the singer AJ McLean says is "very
excited". "We expect patients to come back and see if it will be as chaotic as
in the other time we were in Brazil and will be more quiet," said, referring to
the 2001 presentations.

And promises "will be almost two hours
of show, with probably 75% of hits and the rest of newer songs. We danced the
entire show. It has much interaction with fans. Vai be fun, and I think the
public will like."

G1 - What have you done lately?
AJ - We work
in the studio since the beginning of January, and made a break to finish the
tour 'Unbreakable'. We still go back to the studio in March to finish recording
the new album of unheard of in the beginning of June. The first single should be
out in July or August. Then we return to the road for a new tour.

G1 -
How will the new disc?
A.J. - Are we being ourselves. There are great
melodies and harmonies. We are working with new composers and producers,
including the rapper T-Pain and Ryan Tedde. All have great ideas for the album,
and I can definitely say that this work marks our return to roots. The main
change is the production, which is more rhythmic. I can say that everything that
has been done until now was very nice.

G1 - How is your solo career?

AJ - I had to stop a bit for the tour and new album of the Backstreet
Boys. But probably have two or three songs ready this year. The other guys in
the band heard and liked a lot. I think a solo album gives a good dimension of
who I am as an individual outside the group.

G1 - During the
break, the group has always been confident that again one day?
A.J. -
Yeah, sure. The fans are passionate, always gave us support, wanted to hear new
songs, see our shows. We love traveling and wanted to burn a disc as soon as
possible. We're on tour for almost a year now and has been incredible. If we
were not in the fun, we would not have returned.   

G1 - You
started his career early. There is something that they regret?
AJ - I feel
like I became the person I am today because of what I was when I was young. I
think mature faster than others, but nevertheless, I am very happy to have had
many experiences, and have traveled around the world. This is something that I
do not repent and do not ever change.

G1 - There was some
competition with members of N'Sync in the 90s?
AJ - I attended the school
with them and know for many years. There was a healthy competition with them.
But the real competition was for each to itself, trying to be the best we could.
We had the same owner, the same record, always want success to N'Sync or New
Kids on the Block. We were more critical of our own work.

G1 - Who do
you think are your fans today? The same girls, but a little older, or people who
are aware of the group now?
A.J. - I think a little of both. It has many
older people, and now leads the brothers and sisters from the shows. And people
who hear the latest albums and liked. We see many young faces on the older
presentations. We never did music for a specific group, our songs are for
everyone, from 5 to 85 years.

G1 - Do u had a problem with obsessed fans?

AJ - Only a few girls entering the bus, or the dressing room, backstage at
... We never did anything threatening or scared, I hope it never happens. Always
have one or another that is more of bounds. But, provided that all are safe,
that's what matters.

Nicole написал(а):

But probably have two or three songs ready this year

Что значит 2-3? Это не смешно, товарисч маклин!

-~|N!kushka|~- написал(а):

Что значит 2-3? Это не смешно, товарисч маклин!

Действительно, не смешно как-то. Радостно, конечно, услышать про сингл этим летом и скорый тур, но и сольник охота послушать. Зря, чтоль, ждали?

Наконец-то появились подробности, относительно свадебной церемонии Мистера Эй!
Читаем, товарищщи!

AJ McLean on Upcoming Wedding: “I Am Actually a Groomzilla!”

(OK! Magazine)

One of the interviews from the LupusLA event. The photo with the article is not from last night.

Backstreet Boy AJ McLean is getting ready to tie the knot with fiancée Rochelle Deanna Karidis and admits exclusively to OK! that he is turning into a “groomzilla!”

“I am kind of the groomzilla actually. I am letting my fiancée deal with school and I am taking on the added pressure, but we are really good teammates so we are helping each other out,” the 32-year-old gushed to OK! at the 2nd Annual Get Lucky for Lupus event in L.A.

AJ could not be more excited for his upcoming wedding on May 14, especially with the help of celebrity wedding planner Mindy Weiss.

“When it comes to the flower arrangements, the food, the entertainment, she wants me to do it so I have been meeting with our wedding planner, who is the most amazing wedding planner in the world, Mindy Weiss. So her and her whole team are making it so easy for us,” AJ explained on Wednesday.

The Florida native even gave OK! a sneak peek at what to expect on the big day.

“I’ll tell you that my fiancée is wearing a black dress, I am wearing a white suit, the theme is Moulin Rouge. I have got some other friends of mine who may perform and do our first dance.”

But why Rochelle?

“It just clicked. We had been dating for about a year and a half and I proposed to her on my birthday in January and I just knew. There was this moment when you just know. This is it. I am done searching the world.”

AJ is already thinking about the future and having babies!

“We’d like to be married for a couple of years, enjoy it, and then get in lots and lots of practice. But, I am going to have a girl, I know it! Brian [Littrell] has a boy, Howie [Dorough] has a boy, and I can guarantee you mine will be a girl.”

(с) http://www.okmagazine.com/2010/09/aj-mc … roomzilla/

Вкратце на Великом и Могучем, для тех, хто не андерстенд:
- Он решился на помолвку, т.к. почувствовал, что вот он - тот самый момент. И сделал ей предложение.
- Они - настоящие друзья и отличная команда. К свадьбе готовятся вместе. И помогает им в этом - звёздный организатор свадеб - Mindy Weiss.
- Свадьба состоится 14 мая.
- На ней будет чёрное свадебное платье, а на нём - белый костюм.
- Сама свадебная церемония будет выполнена в стиле Мулен Руж.
- Они ведут переговоры с артистами, которые будут выступать, когда они будут танцевать свой первый танец.
- Пожив некоторое время в браке, они планируют заводить детей. Очень хотят девочку. Т.к. у Брая и Хова уже есть мальчики, то у них должна быть дочка.

ААААА КАК Я ЖДУ ЧТОБ У КОГО НИБУДЬ ИЗ БЭКОВ ДОЧЕНЬКА РОДИЛАСЬ))))) Джей давай поднапрягись)ахахха....я думаю из него выйдет отличный отец))))))

Я не знаю, что это за видео, мой английский всё ещё в отпуске и ваще до конца не смотрела, но вот такая штука)))

Вы здесь » UNBREAKABLE - Backstreet Forum » Alexander James McLean » News>>Что нового в жизни Алекса?