UNBREAKABLE - Backstreet Forum

Объявление

ВАЖНАЯ ИНФОРМАЦИЯ
Добро пожаловать, кто бы ты ни был! Этот форум очень скучает без активных пользователей, так что если у тебя есть желание, ты можешь помочь. Для этого можно просто что-нибудь написать ;-)

Группе официально 27 лет. Поздравляем!

Если ты только что зарегистрировался(лась) на нашем форуме, скажи пару слов о себе вот тут и сможешь не только отвечать во всех разделах, но и получишь доступ к скрытым разделам "Курилка", "Мультимедия Backstreet Boys".

Полезные ссылки

BackStreetBoys.Com The Backstreet Boys - Jive Records
Official Youtube Channel Official Fan Club
Official AJ's Website Official Howie D's Website Official Nick's Website
Official Brian's Website Backstreet Boys' Twitter
AJ's Twitter Brian's Twitter
Howie's Twitter Kevin's Twitter Nick's Twitter
BSB Element
BSB Brasil

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » UNBREAKABLE - Backstreet Forum » Nicholas Gene Carter » Rumours>>неподтверждённые факты из жизни Картеров

Rumours>>неподтверждённые факты из жизни Картеров

Сообщений 41 страница 60 из 100

Jenny написал(а):

чего это они во главе стола?????

Ну можно расценить, что и те. кто обернулся тоже во главе стола!!!!!

Jenny написал(а):

Тань,бери Лазарева,пока еще этот есть)))

Он был, есть и БУДЕТ! :rofl:
Всем успокоиться, без истерик! Ну женится, ну разведётся... что вы Карта не знаете, что ли? А? Если ещё ваще женится.... :nyam:  :spiteful:

Не паникуйте раньше времени)))
гыгы)) не женится он. пока)) ну по крайней мере я так думаю))

Вот,что я нарыла)))

Here is all the info I have gathered from talking to Nick's friends, fans and reading message boards.

Name: Paris Hilton
Lives: 30th floor of Waldorf Astoria in NYC, parent's home in South Hampton, her own home in LA, loft apartment in downtown New York
Met Nick: Several times at events over the years
Been Together:  Began dating early January 2004
Stats:  Blonde hair, blue contacts, 5'8", thin, model, Hilton Hotel heiress
Has been seen almost daily since early January 2004.  Pictures of the two have been popping up everywhere since they have gone to many events together. 
She has supposedly been after Nick since early 2003 but he was not interested and wouldn't give her the time of day.  I wonder what changed!?!
Comments:  I really like Paris but I think that if she and Nick are dating that it will be short lived.  She goes through boyfriends faster than anyone.  Status January 2004 - July 2004 The pair split ways due to Nick's distrust toward Paris. He couldn't handle the constant rumors of her cheating and her constant partying.

Name: Elise
Lives: Georgia
Met Nick: Unknown but rumor has it that she's a friend of BJ's
Been Together:  Earliest reports are December 2002
Stats:  Brown hair, blue eyes, short
Together in December 02 when Nick did a private concert for Q100 in Atlanta.
Seen spending a lot of time together in Valdosta, GA.  Seen driving in Nick's car together by several fans.  Went to club together after concert and were dancing, holding hands and hanging all over each other. 
Seen with Nick in Tampa.
Seen with Nick in New York and Los Angeles.
Accompanied Nick to Basketball Charity Event.
Comments:  I saw her when she was in Valdosta and if this is the same girl, she drives a little green/blue convertible.  I think she also might be the girl that Nick used to date a couple years ago.  Some fans say she is just a friend of Leighanne's.  Any info is appreciated!

Name: Christy
Lives: Boca Raton, FL
Met Nick: April 27, 2003 in Miami
Been Together:  Hung out for brief period of time, but later confirmed to be nothing more than just a "lucky fan"
Stats:  Tall (5'11), Brown hair, blue eyes, has a 7 year old daughter
Comments:  Christy is a lucky fan who got to hang out with Nick and his pals for a day. She personally emailed me the pictures she had taken. She is also the Christy that called the Enquirer herself and sold them her story. She is however a little on the psycho side so if you cross her watch out. Christy is not and never has been Nick's girlfriend.  She has crossed the border and is now what most would consider an obsessed fan.  She personally emailed me all of the pictures she had taken when she spent the day with Nick.  After she sold her story to the tabloids she and her friend emailed me saying that her psycho ex boyfriend emailed the pics to get revenge...ya right!  She is a loser 33 year old divorced woman who wishes she was with Nick. Nothing more. They aren't even friends and I know this for a FACT.  When asked about her Nick replied with an odd/disgusted look on his face, "No, I don't know her." So there you are Christy, some boyfriend/friend.

Name: Sarah
Lives: Uknown
Met Nick: Unknown
Been Together:  Unknown, I think she is just a booty call
Stats:  Tall (taller than Nick), Blonde, brown eyes, thin but not that thin because she has a "masculine" build, but said to be a model
Comments:  This girl was seen talking, and dancing with Nick while he performed in Georgia and Orlando.  She's taller than him and has dirty blonde hair.  I heard them talking about having sex and her going back to his hotel later that night because she "had a key".

Name: Lindsey
Lives: Miami, FL
Met Nick: Unknown
Been Together:  Unknown
Stats:  Blonde hair, very tall, aspiring singer, thin, Model
Seen hanging out at a nightclub in Miami every now and then.
Comments:  I've never seen this girl but read about her on a message board so I thought I'd post it.  She apparently follows him whenever he is on tour and has been known to be his night buddy...But for those that have met her, say she is nice but a little stuck up.

Девушки, с которыми связывали Ника:
Дэбра Бизли Лафэйв

Элис

Исабела

и еще она

Джоанна

Тиффани

кто-то неясный))

мадам

еще одна

и , Карт-плясун))

да ну вы чё, девчёнки, нифига этот *ленотряс, прости Господи, не женится. Пока что. Это ж надо какую ответственность на ся брать-то, а вдруг ещё и дети пойдут? да нахрена ему это надо?
Вот я удивляюсь, чё Ховка ещё не женат? у него сознание уже подошло к сознанию женатого человека. Но это уже оффтоп пошёл.

Отредактировано Svetlana (12-03-2007 23:39:39)

Ой, девочки, верю в ваши слова как в манну небесную!!!!!!Хоть бы так и было!!!

Отредактировано Jenny (13-03-2007 00:01:24)

А я хочу, чтобы Карт наконец женился!!! Дети мои.... я уже не молода.... Я детей хочу!!! *картеровских, есессна*
я наконец хочу увидеть картерят... фанатки Ника со всех сторон кричат, что он будет хорошим папой. Вот я наконец хочу посмотреть на ПАПУ, а не на амбала с мозгами подростка!!! *извините  :gcrazy: *

Асяня, ты меня своими пожеланиями до инфаркта доведешь))) :cray: Какие ему дети!!!!!Не надо Карта-папу)))ой,аж дурно стало)))

А я согласна с Асяней!!! Хочу Карта-ПАПУ!!!

ой, маленькие картерята, думаю, будут прелесть))) лишь бы походили на него, а не на мать Джули  :rofl:

А я согласна с Асяней!!! Хочу Карта-ПАПУ!!!

ой, я его тоже хочу *рано статус убрала  :rofl: *

Отредактировано Daisy (13-03-2007 00:38:24)

Асяня написал(а):

хочу посмотреть на ПАПУ, а не на амбала с мозгами подростка!!!

Асянь, а ты думаешь как станет папой - так сразу и перестанет быть амбалом с мозгами подростка? очень сомневаюсь. Мне кажется наоборот - выползет ещё что-нить не менее хреновое.

Вы здесь » UNBREAKABLE - Backstreet Forum » Nicholas Gene Carter » Rumours>>неподтверждённые факты из жизни Картеров