UNBREAKABLE - Backstreet Forum

Объявление

ВАЖНАЯ ИНФОРМАЦИЯ
Добро пожаловать, кто бы ты ни был! Этот форум очень скучает без активных пользователей, так что если у тебя есть желание, ты можешь помочь. Для этого можно просто что-нибудь написать ;-)

Группе официально 27 лет. Поздравляем!

Если ты только что зарегистрировался(лась) на нашем форуме, скажи пару слов о себе вот тут и сможешь не только отвечать во всех разделах, но и получишь доступ к скрытым разделам "Курилка", "Мультимедия Backstreet Boys".

Полезные ссылки

BackStreetBoys.Com The Backstreet Boys - Jive Records
Official Youtube Channel Official Fan Club
Official AJ's Website Official Howie D's Website Official Nick's Website
Official Brian's Website Backstreet Boys' Twitter
AJ's Twitter Brian's Twitter
Howie's Twitter Kevin's Twitter Nick's Twitter
BSB Element
BSB Brasil

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » UNBREAKABLE - Backstreet Forum » Nicholas Gene Carter » Help me>>всё, что вы бы хотели узнать о Нике Картере

Help me>>всё, что вы бы хотели узнать о Нике Картере

Сообщений 101 страница 120 из 184

Катюша написал(а):

Любопытно, у Ника на запястье такая же фраза... Совпадение???

Кто его знает? Ник у нас - человечина оригинальная и чудная. Вполне возможно, что и оттуда спёр фразу. Татуируют же строки из Битлов! А чем Роллинги хуже, спрашивается?
Знаю про это тату одно - ею он замалевал надпись "Paris", которую сделал во времена встреч с ГЫлтон. У Парашки тоже, говорят, есть (была... Оо!) тату, посвящённая Нику. Короче, дураки и не лечатся. Один Джей умный в белой шапке. Потому, что говорил: "Ребята, не делайте татуировок в стиле "Саша+Маша=Любовь". Т.к. татуировка долговечнее любви" :D Надо слушать опытного татушака  :crazyfun:

Nick Carter's New Interview with TampaBay

A word with Nick Carter as Backstreet Boys come to Ruth Eckerd Hall May 31
By Stephanie Hayes, Times Staff Writer
In Print: Thursday, May 27, 2010

Is this where we make the "Backstreet's back" quip?

Let's not. It's way overused, not to mention possibly inaccurate. Nick Carter says the Backstreet Boys never went away — even if you didn't notice. For 17 years the group has toiled to stay alive. They've sold more than 100 million albums. They've been golden boys and guilty pleasures. They lost a member and continued as a foursome. Their latest album, This Is Us, came out in 2009. The Backstreet Boys are back (fine) on a world tour, stopping at Ruth Eckerd Hall on Memorial Day.

Carter, the teen idol who grew up in Apollo Beach and Ruskin, is now 30. He has navigated addiction, screamy reality TV and industry scandal, but says he's in a good place. He called from home in Nashville to talk about the tour and his favorite Tampa memories (RIP, stadium Bennigan's). And if Justin Bieber loyalists don't appreciate his music, he's content to count their moms as fans.

Do you still keep a house in Tampa Bay?
I don't, but when I get some time, I'm going to go look again in Tierra Verde. That's one of my favorite places.

What was it like growing up here?
My experience there was amazing. I have so many friends there. Tampa's my home. I'm a huge, die-hard Buccaneer fan. On my Twitter, I have the Bucs flag as my picture. I'm kind of a fanatic. I'm a little crazy, you know?

What about the Rays?
I'm down with all Tampa teams. I love the Rays, too.

How is the tour going?
The show itself is probably one of the best we've ever put on. It gets really big. We've got four girl dancers, a lot of people on stage. The new music, the new record, it's dance pop. … It's basically what we've done over the years. Anyone that comes to the show is going to get an opportunity to go in a time warp and enjoy the '90s again.

Are you playing more intimate venues in America?
There are some places that are bigger and some places that are smaller. The show is designed for an extremely big place. We just did Asia and we were playing 20,000 seats a night. We were playing 20,000 in Europe. We had to take smaller venues in the states. (Overseas) they're not afraid of pop music and boy bands.

How is it different touring now than 10 years ago?
I think it's more fun because, think about it, there are a lot of groups out there who probably wish that they could still be doing what we're doing, and they just can't because they gave up or they didn't believe in what they were doing or they moved on in life, and they're all sitting back and home and fat and we're in shape. We're out on the road and dancing and we're healthy and singing music and entertaining, and they're probably all kicking themselves in the butt. We stayed the course. It's been 17 years solid. It's almost like we're the pop version of the Rolling Stones.

How do you feel about teen pop stars like Justin Bieber?
We were there. We were doing the same thing and now we're in our own zone, our own generation. Their kids are into these new artists and their parents are going, "We had a pop band, too. We liked the Backstreet Boys." Now they're probably going to rediscover us again. That's kind of how it goes in life. When they rediscover us, they'll realize, wait a minute, it's not just nostalgia. It's not just old music. There's a new album out that's amazing.

What surprises you?
To this day, seeing all these fans coming to the shows. You see so many people coming still and it's like, man, they don't get enough. I guess they realize how great of entertainers we are. To be a Backstreet Boys fan is taboo. In some way, they like that. They like being a part of something special.

Q&A: Nick Carter of Backstreet Boys
Posted by Emilia under News Jun 15
From where Backstreet Boys’ Nick Carter is standing, things are looking pretty good. Concerts on the act’s tour — as well as copies of its greatest-hits collection, “Playlist: The Very Best of Backstreet Boys” — are selling briskly. Now if he could only persuade radio to play songs from Backstreet Boys’ latest album, “This Is Us,” everything would be perfect.

“It’s sad that people aren’t getting the chance to hear it much,” Carter said. “But that’s cool. All we have to do is go on tour and promote it that way.”

Backstreet Boys, who recently joined Korn in boycotting BP oil, are on tour through July in support of the album. During a tour stop in Boston, Carter took the time to talk to SoundSpike about the performances, the upcoming Backstreet Boys cruise and his tour bus.

SoundSpike: How’s the tour going so far?

Nick Carter: The tour is going fantastic. We’re having a lot of fun. From what we’re seeing from the stage, it’s kind of sold out. [Laughs] We’re kind of excited. Everybody’s excited. I’m on a bus right now — and isn’t Kid Rock from Detroit? I have Kid Rock’s bus. There’s a big D everywhere on my bus for Detroit. [Laughs]

What can we expect from the tour?

What you can expect is we have four dancers in our show. We have a great, cool production. There’s LEDs everywhere. We also have four different movies that we basically superimpose ourselves into. There’s acting with all the great songs we’ve done — “Quit Playing Games” to “Backstreet’s Back” to “As Long As You Love Me.” They’re songs that people might know from that era. We’re dancing like crazy. It’s energetic and a lot of fun.

I give you credit for being able to dance for hours on end like that.

It is definitely tough at certain times but we’re all in good shape. We’re in really good shape.

You must be proud of “This is Us.” It’s a great record.

We’re super proud of it. We’re super proud. We feel this is a coming of age. It’s us back again.

Is that where the name came from?

Basically, yeah. We feel we came full circle and we feel it best represents the group from old to new. It’s a great record overall.

It must be tough to know that people aren’t hearing it as much on the radio.

Overall, the fact is we’re still able to get on stage and enjoy the music that we do and enjoy performing it. We enjoy it just as much as the fans do. It’s a great exchange.

Like previous albums, you worked with some great songwriters and producers on “This is Us.” Who did you learn the most from?

We definitely learned a lot from Max Martin and a lot from all those producers in the past. We’ve worked with so many amazing producers — from Rodney Jerkins to Mutt Lange to Max Martin to Jim Jonsin to [OneRepublic's] Ryan Tedder. You name it, we worked with almost every single big producer on this planet, from the pop perspective. We’ve taken a little bit from every single one of them.

When you were working on the greatest-hits album, “Playlist: The Very Best of Backstreet Boys,” did it surprise you the number of hits Backstreet Boys have produced?

It’s a little overwhelming at times. You look back and say, “Wow. We’ve had seven albums.” I personally feel like it’s our first album.

Why is that?

Just because. I feel like we’re having so much fun. I’m always looking forward to the future and not what we’ve done in the past and reminiscing. I’m not living in the past. I’m trying to figure out what’s next.

Have you started working on new material?

Yes, we have.

How far into the process are you?

We are probably just a couple songs into it right now. The tour’s taking up a lot of our time. Once we’re done with that, then we’ll really put the pedal to the metal.

What can you tell me about the Backstreet Boys Cruise that starts on Dec. 9?

Basically, this cruise that we are doing is — I think it’s [a] Carnival Cruise. You get a chance to buy a ticket and you go on a cruise. You get to see our show on one of the nights. We put on the same show that has taken us all over the world performing to 20,000 seats in London, 50,000 in Japan. It’s the same magnitude of show, but on a cruise line.

It must be kind of unnerving knowing that you’re going to be with all of your fans on a ship, where there’s easier access.

It’s definitely a little tense thinking about it. At the end of the day, we’ve got security, so we’re going to be fine.

How do you feel Backstreet Boys have grown musically over the years?

We’ve grown in so many different aspects as writers and producers, and then also from listening to songs and knowing good songs that we want to put on our album. We know you have to have a good ear to know what you’ve got to release, in order to keep that career going. There have been so many groups in the past who probably didn’t have a lot of success because they didn’t know how to A&R their albums.

+1

snegurochk@ написал(а):

We definitely learned a lot from Max Martin and a lot from all those producers in the past.

:love:

snegurochk@ написал(а):

Have you started working on new material?

Yes, we have.

Чудесно!
Как всегда интервьюхи радуют! :cool:

Девченки, тут появилось два вопроса на повестке дня, кто-нибудь знает какая у Карта группа крови и какой модели его Хаммер??? :cool:

ахахха а зачем тебе группа крови>??

Арина написал(а):

ахахха а зачем тебе группа крови>??

Донорством заняться хочу :D , а если честно пока сказать не могу, надоть, для делу

аааа ясно (секретная операция значит)..эхх незнаю его группу))) увижу спрошу) :jumping:

Angel написал(а):

Донорством заняться хочу

:D Карт подопытный кролик! :rofl: Интересно, какие же над ним опыты проводиться будут?... :question:  :tomato:

Angel написал(а):

Девченки, тут появилось два вопроса на повестке дня, кто-нибудь знает какая у Карта группа крови и какой модели его Хаммер???

Пфф....пролистала кучу страниц, так и не нашла(((  :sceptic: Продолжу поиски вечером! Зато я догадалась, зачем тебе это! Писательницы наши))) :flirt:

missNX написал(а):

Писательницы наши)))

Ну вот, меня рассекретили, ничего-то от тебя, Наташ не утаишь :rolleyes:

Отредактировано Angel (09-07-2010 06:20:49)

А мне кажется если это для рассказа,то можно и присочинить ;)
По-моему нереально достать такую инфу :no:

Мне тоже кажется не реально, вот я даже свою не знаю :blush:

ахахах я тоже...

Тюша написал(а):

вот я даже свою не знаю

А я знаю, у меня вторая отрицательная

и у меня отрицательная...тольк незнаю какая именно..
кстати а Ник та сам знает какая у него она? :jumping:

Арина написал(а):

кстати а Ник та сам знает какая у него она? :jumping:

Ник то знает,но нам вряд ли скажет :)

ахаахх...ну а что такого? может и скажет))неее думаю скажет

Ник-то поди знает, чтоб не знал! Везде ездит, на всякий случай надо знать...а может, и не знает)

честно говоря...думаю что не знает....
а вот интересно частло ли они кровь сдают....

Вы здесь » UNBREAKABLE - Backstreet Forum » Nicholas Gene Carter » Help me>>всё, что вы бы хотели узнать о Нике Картере