UNBREAKABLE - Backstreet Forum

Объявление

ВАЖНАЯ ИНФОРМАЦИЯ
Добро пожаловать, кто бы ты ни был! Этот форум очень скучает без активных пользователей, так что если у тебя есть желание, ты можешь помочь. Для этого можно просто что-нибудь написать ;-)

Группе официально 27 лет. Поздравляем!

Если ты только что зарегистрировался(лась) на нашем форуме, скажи пару слов о себе вот тут и сможешь не только отвечать во всех разделах, но и получишь доступ к скрытым разделам "Курилка", "Мультимедия Backstreet Boys".

Полезные ссылки

BackStreetBoys.Com The Backstreet Boys - Jive Records
Official Youtube Channel Official Fan Club
Official AJ's Website Official Howie D's Website Official Nick's Website
Official Brian's Website Backstreet Boys' Twitter
AJ's Twitter Brian's Twitter
Howie's Twitter Kevin's Twitter Nick's Twitter
BSB Element
BSB Brasil

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » UNBREAKABLE - Backstreet Forum » Alexander James McLean » Сольный проект

Сольный проект

Сообщений 61 страница 80 из 220

Nicole написал(а):

Check out AJ debuting his new single tonight on KIIS FM (a jazz, funk, soul type feel

The Boy is Back!
Best known for his role in one of the most beloved boybands of the 90’s - we
can’t even tell you how excited we are to have Backstreet Boy AJ McLean here
next MONDAY MARCH 24th. Their are still a few tickets left which can be
purchased thru Ticketmaster and thru the Roxy box office…and JUST added
are local favs everybody else! Check out AJ debuting his new single tonight on
KIIS FM (a jazz, funk, soul type feel). Check it out

Товарисчи, ЗАПИШИТЕЕЕЕ хто-нить, пыжалуста!!!!!

Когда это будет по нашему времени и можно ли это будет поймать через инет??????????????????????????????????????

Nicole написал(а):

West Hollywood, CA 90069

Ну где ещё мак мог выступать :-)))))))

Я думаю, что в инете все появится через пару часов после выхода)))) Так что не паникуйте)))

Possible Tracklist on AJ Mclean’s solo album

credits to AJ Mclean Spanish Club

Those are the songs that maybe will be included on AJ Mclean’s first solo album
Confirmed by Ascap

Happy
Drive by love
Sincerely Yours
What If
I Hate It When You’re Gone
London
Life is Just
Ain’t With Me
Sorry in Advance

~Nikushka~ написал(а):

Check out AJ debuting his new single tonight on KIIS FM (a jazz, funk, soul type feel
The Boy is Back!
Best known for his role in one of the most beloved boybands of the 90’s - we
can’t even tell you how excited we are to have Backstreet Boy AJ McLean here
next MONDAY MARCH 24th. Their are still a few tickets left which can be
purchased thru Ticketmaster and thru the Roxy box office…and JUST added
are local favs everybody else! Check out AJ debuting his new single tonight on
KIIS FM (a jazz, funk, soul type feel). Check it out

гмгм. Эт новость была два дня назад. Песня так и не игралась на радио, хотя все ждали...

дак написно же MONDAY MARCH 24th. седня вроде как только 21 число...

гмгм. Английски хорошо знаешь? :) Он будет там 24-ого, а песня ЭТОЙ НОЧЬЮ! :)

оказывается  не очень)))

Confirmed at ascap that Ryan Tedder has co-wrote 2 songs with AJ called Aint With Me
Sorry in Advance

AJ wrote songs with Ryan Tedder (lead singer of One Republic). Aint With Me, Sorry in Advance and Shadows confirmed by the ASCAP.

Ain't With Me          Sorry in Advance

На официальном сайте МОЖНО ПРОСЛУШАТЬ ОТРЫВКИ ЕГО СОЛЬНЫХ ПЕСЕН!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!аааааааааааааааааааааааааааааа

*все слышат кнопку Тимбалэнда в последней песне?)))))))*

Вот уже ТОЧНО уверена, что не разочаруюсь!!! ТОЧНО! :love:

ППКС, Джуль! моё ухо сразу ухватило медленные куски и не хотело отпускать!! Третий пошел!!! (ну, в смысле, Никуся, потом Брай, терь Мак)

БЛИННННННН!!! Вот это песни!!!! Я уверен его сольник будет круче чем Анбрэйк  :jumping:

Фрик! Не теряй свой пост-я перенесла в Sharing твою ссылку на отрывки сольных песен Алекса!

Отредактировано Julia from Siberia (22-03-2008 15:11:53)

В роде хорошие отрывки. Мак старался! Молодец! Ждем полных версий! Ы!

Julia from Siberia написал(а):

*все слышат кнопку Тимбалэнда в последней песне?)))))))*

Только не это!!!!Если ещё и там тимба то мак поплывёт из Москвы домой пешком!

~Nikushka~ написал(а):

Если ещё и там тимба то мак поплывёт из Москвы домой пешком!

Можешь успокоиться - у Мака на Тимбу денег не хватит)))

Sincerly Yours

i burn the pages in my head
but the memories are so clear
a thousand words left unsaid
and you never shead a tear
you say that you wanna be close to me
so how does it feel
now the tables have turned
you can learn how to live without me
live without me
pictures up on the wall
suddenly now your all about me
all about me
where were you when i needed you?
the only thing that i learned from you is how to walk out the door
sincerly yours
now im a man, im on my own
i am not ashamed
you broke my heart
you stole my pride
all you left me was my name
i know you wanna be in my shoes
how does it feel?
live without me
pictures up on the wall
all about me
sincerly yours
i tried to forgive and forget all about you
what cant i do
i promised myself that you needed to know that i hated you, hated you
*no clue about this line*
burn the pages in my head
live without me
pictures up on the wall
suddenly ow your all about me
all about me
the only thing that i learned from you was how to walk out the door
sincerly yours
sincerly yours

Может кто-нибудь переведёт :) Хотя мне понятно.

Состоялся первый сольный концерт в ЛА Anaheim!!

Если интересно почитать ревьюшки концерта некоторых фанатов-вот....  Очень теперь хочется попасть на концерт, услышать альбом и влюбиться в песню "Лондон"!  :love:  :love:
halflife
Ahhhh, I just got home from the concert a little while ago, and figured I should write a quick review up for you guys while everything is still fresh in my mind. Keep in mind this is comming from a male perspective, a straight male, so I won't be commenting on how hot he was or anything of that matter.

First, I would like to start off by talking about the opening act called V Factor or something. They were F#cking terrible. A bunch of cookie cutter looking white dudes doing horrible dancing and TERRIBLE lip syncing. I'm sorry ladies, that wasn't them singing. You could here the digitized voices, and levels changing. It was laughably bad. Most of the girls around me were laughing at them as soon as they were done. I can't even remember any of the songs because I was so embarrassed at how bad they were.

Ok on to A.J. HE WAS AMAZING! He came on electrified and energetic, starting out with "Drive By Love," which you can tell he had a ball performing. This song was amazing live. I can't remember some of the song's names, but I can tell you they were all well done, and Aj's voice was top notch. Another great song that he did was "Sincerely Yours" (I hope thats the right name :P ) which was about his feelings for his Father, and how he abandoned AJ as a child, and has come in and out of his life. That song was very touching and the lyrics were pretty deep. He did "London" Towards the end, which sounded AWESOME live, and is his favorite song on the record he said. He also did us BSB fans some pleasure by performing "Incomplete" for us, which I thought was going to be weird without the boys, but his back up singers did very nicely picking up for the chorus and stuff.

New paragraph lol. He ended the night with a song "What It Do" which was another great song. Lot's of uptembo beats are going to be on his CD, and they are all great. Only song that I wasn't too keen on was "Gorgeous," which A.J. sung the song kinda like Prince, in a high voice typa thing. Not to say I hated it or anything, just not what I expected from him, it kind caught me off guard. The crowd was another amazing part of the show, because we were all jam packed in a small room, it was very intimate. And surprising enough, there were alot more males there, than I thought there would be.

I wish I could remember more song titles, but I'm sure they'll come back to me. Bottom line, it was a FANTASTIC show once AJ came on stage, and if you are lucky enough to catch the other performance in L.A., you are in for a treat. Besides having a horrid opening act, this show was completely top notch, and I CAN'T WAIT for his solo record to come out.

LiLxGiZmO27
ah~ i agree with halflife! he was AMAZING!! i wish i got better pictures but i was standing next to a security guard (got there late) and they kept saying no flash =( so most of my pics are blurry. but i'm going tomorrow too so i'll take better pictures there =)

he also did a song called "I Quit" about his ex-girlfriends... and also this other song that he wrote with JC from nsync... i cant remember the name but i really liked the song!! and "Hate it when you're gone" about having a significant other that just pisses you off (everything they do pisses you off), but yet you hate it when they're not around.

definitely one of my favorite concerts! i was a bit irritated with some of the ppl in the crowd though... these girls behind my friend and i were making stupid remarks and whenever aj said something they'd rudely laugh about it, make fun of him, and then say something else that was really dumb (maybe they weren't fans and were just there to eat? i don't know... OH WELL!

i hope everyone gets the chance to see AJ live at least once! if not then i hope the fans i saw recording videos (even though we werent supposed to) posts up their videos to share with everyone! =)

PS: lots of pelvic thrusts and grinding against the mic stand... *THUMBS UP* hahah =P

One Soulful Mofo
The show really was AMAZING! I have pictures and videos so I'll try to get them all up soon. "Sincerely Yours" is such a great song and after uploading the video of that and rewatching it, it was really one of my favorites of the night. I do wish the show had been a bit longer. It seemed like it went by really fast and we were out of there by 10pm. Honestly, I was a bit tipsy during the show and my roommates were beyond gone. lmao. I think they disappeared upstairs to the bar after the song that AJ had written with JC. I was up in the middle of the crowd on the floor because they wanted me to be as close as I could and since we didn't stand in line (we went into the restaurant and had a couple drinks before going inside...which we all said seemed kind of wrong since we were going to see AJ). At the end of the show I turned around to where I left my roommates and they were right back in their spot and we just started laughing and flipping each other off. I love those girls beyond anything...and, yes, I'll go back to talking about AJ now.

I really liked "I Quit," but I was more amused at the fact that people started shouting off AJ's exs to see who the song was about. I know someone said Amanda and he laughed and was like "That's one." But then he just started going "No, not Amanda. No, not Sarah. No, not Kaci." I'm thinking it's about everyone and at the end he says something like "And if any of them showed up tonight, oh well." He was on top of his game last night and if anyone is going tonight you're in for a great show. "London" is amazing. I really can't wait for this album to come out!!

I'm still way tired, but I think that has more to do with the fact that we drove back to Phoenix right after the show and I'm the one that drove. I lived off energy drinks and feel like crap cause I'm completely dehydrated from them. But the whole day and night was just amazing and love my roommates beyond anything. We laughed like crazy in the car until they passed out. Okay. I'm rambling and stopping now.

Взяла отсюда!

Bounce_Tigger
http://talk.livedaily.com/showthread...g#post12652040

In the beginning of the show he goes "I'm just going to say this one quick thing - because this is MY show and MY time - but the boys all say hello!" Later he actually said something about how happy he was that they support him and he named them all ("even Kev")
He brought them up a bunch more times, when talking about producers/writers he worked with who also worked with BSB. Like Kristian - I know I'm spelling that wrong, but I know his last name is Lundin. He worked with Max - and Gary Baker and Dan Mukala.

I had heard that his mom would be at the show, but he didn't introduce her at the end, so I guess not

* He introed most songs (It was like VH-1 Storytellers lmao) and I'm trying to remember what they were all about

Sincerely Yours was about his dad and he told us that he probably would start crying - He did a little, but not enough to stop the song.

AJ said that Dan had a similar history/relationship with his father, so it had both their influences. Remember, AJ performed a couple of songs at a tribute to Dan back in Sept 2006, so maybe this song goes back that far.

Also, it's interesting that Dan Muckala helped Kevin write the song about his father, "Never Gone".

* Life is Just - the inspiration for this is that song "What if God were one of us" and he mentioned singing it with Brian. He was so excited that he didn't mess it up and was like "when I sang with Rok I told him he might have to cover for me...even though he doesn't know the words. I don't know, sing As Long As You Love Me or something!"

London is his favorite of all his stuff

I Quit was the girlfriend runthrough. He didn't mention Marissa (guess it was too long ago?) and he didn't mention Rachel. At the end he was like "and if any of you [meaning Sarah, Kaci or Amanda] are here - I'M NOT SORRY

Hate it When You're Gone "Have you ever been in a relationship where you HATE everything a person does or says but you can't stand it when they're not around? Well, I wrote a song about it!"

Gorgeous - he talked about how some of his female friends from "hollyweird" are flaky and they're all about you in private and then when you go out to the club they want nothing to do with you. He said this song was very "prince like" and he sang it all in a very high register. I didn't really like it too much LOL

I think were all the big introductions. He introduced the band at one point - some of them (the drummer, bassist and lead guitar) are on tour with BSB right now

The chorus of "I Quit" explains the theme and title - "You can't fire me, cause I quit!"

http://youtube.com/results?search_query … e_uploaded

Yahooooo! побежала смотреть!

Hate It When Your Gone

I hate it when i come home and no ones there to see
I throw things out, your not talking to me
I hate how your expect that Ill let you down
I hate the way you seem to always make us late
you can fight and Ill take the blame
I hate the way you keep it so cold in this home
I hate how you steal the covers
I hate how you fight with your mother
your more than your favorite song
I hate it when your gone
and I hate it when your gone

I hate it when I ask if Im the best that youve had
you answer to slow and then you turn your back
I hate it when you compare me to others that came before
I hate the way you whisper to your friends on the phone
the way you can make me feel so alone
I hate it when I feel like your trying to hard
I hate when your lost in the TV
I need you but you barely see me
Im more than admitting Im wrong
I hate it when your gone
said I hate it when your gone

its always, its never
you roll your eyes and say whatever
I just go along, I just go along
I hate just how much I adore you
and I hate that I cant be there for you
Im more than admitting Im wrong
I hate it when I see you crying
you say your ok, but your lying
*no one on Gods givin earth knows this feaking line*
I hate it when your gone
and I hate it when your gone

Sincerly yours

i burn the pages in my head
a thousand words left unsaid
and you never shead a tear
you say that you wanna be close to me
so how does it feel
live without me
pictures up on the wall
all about me
sincerly yours
now im a man, im on my own
i am not ashamed
you broke my heart
you stole my pride
all you left me was my name
i know you wanna be in my shoes
how does it feel?
live without me
pictures up on the wall
all about me
sincerly yours
i tried to forgive and forget all about you
what cant i do
i promised myself that you needed to know that i hated you, hated you
*no clue about this line*
burn the pages in my head
live without me
pictures up on the wall
suddenly ow your all about me
all about me
the only thing that i learned from you was how to walk out the door
sincerly yours
sincerly yours

London

When I wake up in the sunlight
And look through your eyes
And I hold you for a little while
And I see behind your smile

I remember
How beautiful
How I used to you are
How the only love *no idea* make you strong

Should have let you go
When you showed that
It was over in your eyes
What do I have to do?
To get rid of you
Ill be better on my own
*no idea*

Its just another rainy day in London
Ooh, just another rainy day in London

I still hold on to the memory
Of how we were meant to be
And I wonder *no idea*
But Im stronger *no idea*
Why am I here with nothing left to say(?)
Now the only one that meant something is gone

Should have let you go
When you showed that
It was over in your eyes
What do I have to do?
To get rid of you
Ill be better on my own
*no idea*

No matter how beautiful
Honey you think you are

Should have let you go
When you showed that
It was over in your eyes
What do I have to do?
To get rid of you
Ill be better on my own
*no idea*

Its just another rainy day in London
Ooh, just another rainy day in London

Fuck Marsha in the eye **thx to funnypandachick**

fuck marsha in the eye
fuck marsha in the eye
fuck marsha in the eye

she took 100 dollars
and all your penguins too
but she put on all that weight back
chris, my bro, i love you

Crazy Love ..

she said take me to the places where your horses run free
yeah
baby if you know how to ride, you can ride me
said if you wanna rock it
*something* pocket
she said baby *something* so come on knocking
its just another crazy love
*something*
so lets make it crazy
you and me baby
we can do it all night
the love is crazy
lets go crazy
we can do it all right
woooo ohhh woooo
we can do it all night

gorgeous

notice your one of the guys
but im sure your something for the sexual kind
your in love with yourself
dont want anyone else
to be caught up in your little spotlight
girl i know im the best
i can beat all the rest
but you cant see it
gorgeous

hey you, your beautiuful
*something*
you know i want you *something*
thank god i notice your one of those kind (?)
but im still looking for the sexual kind (???)
dont want anyone else
girl i know im the best
i can beat all the rest
but you cant see it
gorgeous
but you cant see it
dont you see it
gorgeous

hey, i know its hard to understand
but im the sexiest *something*
*something*
thank god i notice your one of those kind (?)
but im still looking for the sexual kind (???)
dont want anyone else
girl i know im the best
i can beat all the rest
but you cant see it
gorgeous
but you cant see it
dont you see it
gorgeous

*AJ Breaks it down with a bunch of words i cant hear LOL*

dont you know your
gorgeous
sexy little *something*
gorgeous
so much more than i can take
you cant see it
dont you know that
gogeous
so much better than you

~~these lyrics are free translations in order to the videos and the fans. There is no guarantee that they are right~~

+1

Вы здесь » UNBREAKABLE - Backstreet Forum » Alexander James McLean » Сольный проект