UNBREAKABLE - Backstreet Forum

Объявление

ВАЖНАЯ ИНФОРМАЦИЯ
Добро пожаловать, кто бы ты ни был! Этот форум очень скучает без активных пользователей, так что если у тебя есть желание, ты можешь помочь. Для этого можно просто что-нибудь написать ;-)

Группе официально 27 лет. Поздравляем!

Если ты только что зарегистрировался(лась) на нашем форуме, скажи пару слов о себе вот тут и сможешь не только отвечать во всех разделах, но и получишь доступ к скрытым разделам "Курилка", "Мультимедия Backstreet Boys".

Полезные ссылки

BackStreetBoys.Com The Backstreet Boys - Jive Records
Official Youtube Channel Official Fan Club
Official AJ's Website Official Howie D's Website Official Nick's Website
Official Brian's Website Backstreet Boys' Twitter
AJ's Twitter Brian's Twitter
Howie's Twitter Kevin's Twitter Nick's Twitter
BSB Element
BSB Brasil

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » UNBREAKABLE - Backstreet Forum » Alexander James McLean » Сольный проект

Сольный проект

Сообщений 81 страница 100 из 220

Немного другая версия текста
London

When I wake up in the sunlight
And look through your eyes
And I hold you for a little while
And I see behind your smile

I remember how beautiful
I used to think you are
The only one that meant something is gone

I should have let you go
When I saw that
It was over in your eyes
What do I have to do?
To get rid of you
I’ll be better on my own
Now I miss the sun
But as long as I’m with you
It’s just another rainy day in London
Ooh, just another rainy day in London

I still hold on to the memory
Of how we were meant to be
And I wonder did you ever care
You were never there for me
But I am stronger
But then why am I here
With nothing left to say
Now the only one that meant something is gone

I should have let you go
When I saw that
It was over in your eyes
What do I have to do?
To get rid of you
I’ll be better on my own
Now I miss the sun
Just another rainy day in London

I remember how beautiful
I used to think you think you are

I should have let you go
When I saw that
It was over in your eyes
What do I have to do?
To get rid of you
I’ll be better on my own
Now I miss the sun

Ooh, just another rainy day in London

AJ Mclean’s new interview with LIME Magazine

BACK-UP BOYS: After 15 yrs in the biz, Backstreet Boys’ AJ won’t flaunt his six-pack in a wet shirt anymore. But he’ll show off his legs in a skirt.

LIME: Who’s the she in the track ’When She Smiles’?
AJ: I wish I knew. We were presented the song and we all liked it. And so we decided to record. I wish i knew who the gorgeous girl in our music video though. It was hot in such a way that we didn’t really get to spend a lot of time with her. Would have been nice to get her number.

LIME: Wats it like now w/o Kevin? Has it changed the dynamics of the vocals & harmonies?
AJ: W/o sounding bad, it really hasn’t. We never really do 5-part harmonies; it’s always been 4-parts. Kevin wld double up with whomever. Juz that its weird w/o him but y’know, the doors are always open to him if he wants to come back. He’s busy changing diapers these days. He’s also doing a lot of theatre and acting, and a lot of time is spent at home with his boy.

LIME: After 15 yrs, do u think you’d be comfortable doing another wet shirt shot in a music video?
AJ: I dun think i personally wld now. I’d probably do one in my b-day suit but thats just me. (laughs) Kidding! But seriously, when we look back at some of the things we’ve done, we just go, "Oh My Lord! War were we wearing?" I’m glad the whole wet shirt thing is way behind us.

LIME: If you had to do it again, who would win a wet shirt contest?
AJ: Probably me or Nick...

LIME: How are the solo careers going? Is there life beyond the BSB?
AJ: Well, its been a pretty busy summer. I’ve just completed recording my album. I know Brian’s releasing his soon. I really wanted to call my album "Real man wear dresses" but i don't really have the legs for it. I’ve got skinny legs man, girly legs.

LIME: Maybe thats y you’d look good in a dress!
AJ: Well, the record label didn’t really go for that. But the album is about who i really am. It’s beyond what you see now, with the BSB. It’s abt me coming clean about everything i stand for, which is why i thought i should wear a dress on the cover.

LIME: How about calling it "McLean comes clean" then?
AJ: That’d be a good one. Thats a thought. But i still wanna show off my legs. May have to address the hairy bits though!

Энни написал(а):

I’m glad the whole wet shirt thing is way behind us.

Ну и дурак!!! Нам нравилось! По крайней мере, было сексуальнее, чем пидарские майки и жилетки из секонда, ИМХО!

Энни написал(а):

LIME: If you had to do it again, who would win a wet shirt contest?AJ: Probably me or Nick...

Скромный мальчеГ.

Энни написал(а):

I really wanted to call my album "Real man wear dresses" but i don't really have the legs for it. I’ve got skinny legs man, girly legs.

Скончалась от истерического хохота, представляя ЭТО http://www.mysmiles.ru/super_smilies037.gif

Энни написал(а):

i thought i should wear a dress on the cover.

Контрольный выстрел и Хелликоптер в нокауте http://www.mysmiles.ru/super_smilies063.gif http://www.mysmiles.ru/003-1.gif

Блин, Маклин, так жечь низзя.

девочки! девчушки! и все, все, все!
ПОЖАЛУЙСТА! кто знает точную дату релиза выхода альбома Сашки???
срочно нужно!!!

Я думаю, этого не знает даже сам Сашка  :crazyfun:

Выход сингла - позднее Лето.
Альбом - После Октября...

хто сказал?

Я сказал в Википедии))). На официалке его написано-конец 2008го

+1

Если он в сентябре-октябре уже турить собирается, то вряд ли альбом выйдет после октября - в конце сентября должен.

Асяня написал(а):

Если он в сентябре-октябре уже турить собирается, то вряд ли альбом выйдет после октября - в конце сентября должен.

Айжеж ржуууууууууу))) А сейчас он турит после выхода предыдущего сольного альбома, да?? :D

неть, это пробный промо-тур))) Да какой это тур нафик - даже месяц не длился. Больше такая фишка не пройдет - и он это понимает. Потому что люди (не мыыы) не пойдут больше на часовое шоу с неизвестными им песнями.

According to the Japanese Official Fanclub AJ is coming to Japan this September. Here are the dates:

12 September, 2008
Osaka - Osaka Nanba HATCH
13 September, 2008
Tokyo - Zepp Tokyo
15 September, 2008
Tokyo - Akasaka BLITZ
16 September, 2008
Nagoya - Nagoya Diamond Hall

Tickets cost is 7500 Yen

(с) bsbsquad

Блин ну че в токио делать? лучше бы к нам приехали! что там мёдом намазано?

Ирина написал(а):

что там мёдом намазано?

Именно с Японии и Германии началась Бэкстрит-мания. Поэтому, эти страны в особом почёте у Бойз. И туры свои они начинают именно со Страны Восходящего Солнца. Уверена, что после Японии он продолжит свои гастроли и, может быть, навестит и нас ;)
Притягиваем, притягиваем!!!  :flag:

Backstreet Boys Howie Dorough and A.J. McLean are continuing to work on their first solo projects even as the group has started work on its sixth studio album.

Dorough tells Billboard.com that "A.J.'s about done" with his album, while Dorough is "probably close to halfway there." He's been working with Jon Secada and George Noriega (Ricky Martin, Shakira, Jennifer Lopez) on an album Dorough says will explore the Latin roots of his mother's family, which hails from Puerto Rico.

ответьте мне на простой вопрос, если он уже about done, то когда он успел????

Credit goes out to outiis from the Not Like You forums. :) Please pass this along.

Gorgeous Lyric's

Hey, you're beautiful and I don't mind
You know I wanted you for such a long time
Don't think I don't notice your wondering eyes
Keeping options open for a sexier guy

You're in love with yourself, don't want anyone else
To get caught up with you in the spotlight
And I know I'm the best I can beat all the rest

But you can't see that
Don't you know I'm gorgeous
Sexier than anything,
Gorgeous,
So much more that I can bring
You can't see it
I love myself I'm better than you

Baby I know it's hard to understand
That I'm the sexiest, I think you masturbate.
Don't think I don't notice you open your thighs
Is it for me or for the sexier guys

You're in love with yourself, don't want anyone else
To get caught up with you in the spotlight
And I know I'm the best I can beat all the rest

But you can't see that
No you can't see I'm gorgeous
Sexier than anything,
Gorgeous,
You can't see it

Unlike no other I'll do you right
Unlike your mother your pussy is tight

I'm gorgeous
Sexier than anything,
Gorgeous,
You can't see it
Love myself love myself I'm better than you
Gorgeous

так по Джейкиному)))

Сижу, читаю форум про сольник Алекса и что, оказывается я ни чего до мая не знала. А вы уже обсуждаете эту тему давно. мда. Мои первые впечатления когда я прослушала песню London, это классная, супер, чарующая песня. Я не могу описать какие у меня были эмоции. Песня действительно супер. Ну а про Life is just, какие замечательные слова... so many reasons to try, so many reason why...life is good, life is great but it's hell in someway all the hate, all the love it's in all of us we just need to trust life is just. Жду очень сильно когда выйдет альбом. Я тоже слышала, что альбом должен выйти в октябре.  :cool:

Дадада! И я, и я жду! Уже лет 8, наверное((

30 октября вроде выйдет

Вы здесь » UNBREAKABLE - Backstreet Forum » Alexander James McLean » Сольный проект