UNBREAKABLE - Backstreet Forum

Объявление

ВАЖНАЯ ИНФОРМАЦИЯ
Добро пожаловать, кто бы ты ни был! Этот форум очень скучает без активных пользователей, так что если у тебя есть желание, ты можешь помочь. Для этого можно просто что-нибудь написать ;-)

Группе официально 27 лет. Поздравляем!

Если ты только что зарегистрировался(лась) на нашем форуме, скажи пару слов о себе вот тут и сможешь не только отвечать во всех разделах, но и получишь доступ к скрытым разделам "Курилка", "Мультимедия Backstreet Boys".

Полезные ссылки

BackStreetBoys.Com The Backstreet Boys - Jive Records
Official Youtube Channel Official Fan Club
Official AJ's Website Official Howie D's Website Official Nick's Website
Official Brian's Website Backstreet Boys' Twitter
AJ's Twitter Brian's Twitter
Howie's Twitter Kevin's Twitter Nick's Twitter
BSB Element
BSB Brasil

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » UNBREAKABLE - Backstreet Forum » Backstreet Boys » News >> Выпуск номер 2

News >> Выпуск номер 2

Сообщений 201 страница 220 из 252

Если я правильно поняла, то им понравилось устраивать круизы с фанами, и этой зимой будет новый! :rolleyes:  Я правильно поняла? :question:  Или мой инглиш меня повел? :crazyfun:

Правильно, ИРЭН  :)  Они говорят," скажите всем, что будете заняты 2-5 декабря, тусуясь с нами"  :)

Ой,я не прочь бы с ними потусить,но тогда много денег нада! :'(

УРААААААА!!!!!!!
Совместный альбом Бэков с Кидзами дебютировал на 7-м месте чарта Биллбоард ТОП-200 и стал восьмой пластинкой Парней, которая дебютировала в ТОП-10 этого авторитетного чарта.
Так что, время Парней не прошло и они, по прежнему, успешны.
Вот - доказательство:

Код:
http://www.billboard.com/news/lady-gaga-tops-billboard-200-brad-paisley-1005208612.story?sms_ss=twitter&at_xt=4de65e60a3add34a,0#/news/lady-gaga-tops-billboard-200-brad-paisley-1005208612.story?sms_ss=twitter&at_xt=4de65e60a3add34a,0

Helly K написал(а):

Совместный альбом Бэков с Кидзами дебютировал на 7-м месте чарта Биллбоард ТОП-200 и стал восьмой пластинкой Парней, которая дебютировала в ТОП-10 этого авторитетного чарта.

Отлично!!!!![взломанный сайт]

Helly K написал(а):

Вот - доказательство:

Где? У меня ничего не видно. :dontknow:

ИРЭН написал(а):

Так что, время Парней не прошло и они, по прежнему, успешны.

Молодцы!!! Так держать))))

Helly K написал(а):

Вот - доказательство:

И я не видю(((

Helly K написал(а):

Совместный альбом Бэков с Кидзами дебютировал на 7-м месте чарта Биллбоард ТОП-200

Молодцы, есть еще порох в пороховницах)))))) Я просто горжусь ребятами)))))))))))

NKOTBSB - European Tour Trailer.

APRIL 2012

23 - Liverpool Echo Arena
24 - Manchester MEN Arena
26 - Newcastle Metro Arena
27 - Birmingham LG Arena
28 - London The O2

With the continued and insatiable fan demand, the unstoppable phenomenon that is NKOTBSB will officially bring their show to Europe. Kicking off in April, New Kids on the Block and Backstreet Boys will make stops in Ireland, the UK, France, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, Denmark, Sweden and Norway. Here's a little preview of what you can expect! Tickets for the European tour dates go on sale to the public beginning on Friday, October 28th at wwwaeglive.co.uk.

P.s. Судя по флагам в конце видео, мы скорее всего в пролете. :'(

Ну что ж!
Придется засучить рукава и работать!
Прошу всех зайти ко мне на Твиттер (http://twitter.com/helly_k) и ретвитнуть сообщения по поводу концертов НКОТБСБ в России и на Украине! Можно также скопировать их на свои страницы.
Чем больше подобных твиттов, тем - лучше ;)

Helly K написал(а):

Придется засучить рукава и работать!

Мы и работаем!
Хэлл, может, в шапке объявление по этому поводу повесить, что бы в глаза бросалось?

Прочла тут статью о Ди на сайте Billboard.com и решила выложить сюда, т.к. там и о нём, и о новом альбоме, и о туре с Кидзами, который, похоже, будет бесконечным))))))))

Backstreet Boy Howie D Adopts Familiar Sound on Debut: 'Why Stray Too Far?'
During the five-year span he spent making his first solo album, Backstreet Boys' Howie Dorough talked about exploring his Latin roots, working with the likes of Jon Secada and Wayne Rodriguez and even singing in Spanish. But "Back To Me," which comes out Nov. 15, sounds more like... well, a Backstreet Boys album.

"I'm very proud of my Latin roots, but when I finally put myself into finishing this the last year and a half, I started doing some soul-searching and asked, 'Is this the right direction for me?' " Dorough, whose mother is Puerto Rican, tells Billboard.com. "Backstreet Boys have an international fan base, and fans love what we do. I didn't want to be one of those artists that does something totally different so people would ask, 'Why did he do that?' Is he not proud?' I'm very proud of being a Backstreet Boy, so why stray too far from the mold?"

So for "Back To Me," on which Dorough goes by Howie D, shifted gears. Instead of crooning in Spanish -- which, he notes, "I really don't speak very well" -- he opted instead to "push the tempo a little bit, get into more European dance stuff and also the Backstreet Boys' signature sound in the slower songs."

Dorough didn't write on either of the albums first two singles, the uptempo "100" and the ballad "Lie to Me," but he had pitched three of "Back to Me's" songs -- "Over My Head," "Shatterproof" and "Dominoes" -- for the group's last album, 2009's "This Is Us," "but they didn't fit the sound at the time." "Pure," meanwhile, was co-written with BSB mate Nick Carter, but when it wasn't chosen, "I said, 'Dude, I want to keep this for my record.' And he was excited for me. There's nothing better than to have the support of your own guys for something you're doing."

Dorough will open for five Britney Spears shows in South America starting Nov. 20, then will take part in the second annual Backstreet Boys Cruise during December.

"I'll do my solo touring during the (group's) down time," Dorough says. "I never wanted to make the group stop our stuff for my individual project."

Kevin Richardson, who left the group in 2006, will be part of the cruise and has made some noise about returning full-time, which Dorough says is an exciting prospect.

"We've always told him the doors are open," he says. "There's no beef between us. He just needed that time to be... away. I do foresee us on stage together again. I would love to see him on the next record. Whatever is right for him in his life, we'll support that."

BSB is, in fact, in "the very early stages of pre-production" for its next album, according to Dorough. "We've talked about whether to stay in the same vein we did on ('This Is Us') or do we push the envelope? Go harder? Go a little more pop-rock? Right now it's a totally open canvas." He expects the group to start recording in early 2012 and maybe even finish by the time BSB hooks up with New Kids on the Block for an NKOTBSB European tour that starts April 20 in Belfast. "But that's if all the stars align," Dorough says. "It has to happen naturally. If it's meant to be done by then, so be it. If not, we'll take our time. We've never been a group to rush ourselves."

The NKOTBSB European run, meanwhile, wraps May 14 in Norway, and Dorough says there are "a lot of requests to do the States again." But he has other ideas. "Ideally we want to take this tour all around the world first and then come back," he says. "There are talks about going to Australia after Europe, and possibly some southeast Asia dates. There are a lot of factors involved with their schedule, our schedule, recording, all that good stuff. But we love doing those shows so I'm sure we'll keep doing them into the future."

ААААААААААААААААААААААААААААААААААААААА!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
СУПЕР НОВОСТИ!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :jumping:  :cool:  :playful:

Кевин возвращается в группу!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Confirmed: Kevin just said that it will record with the BSB.
A fan club of Chile is on the cruise, and soon we may have a more accurate confirmation.
Finally confirmed by a fan on the cruise!

(с) https://twitter.com/Backstreet_BR

+2

Helly K написал(а):

ВАААААААААААААААУУУ!!!!!!

Helly K написал(а):

УРАААААААААААААА!!! :jumping:

Helly K написал(а):

Всегда об этом мечтала!!!!!!  :music:

o.O Ааа
серьезно? :idea:  :crazyfun:

Читаю уже не первый день такие новости, читаю, и не верю! Девчонки, мы таак этого хотели!!! Неужели? Самый старшенький Бекстрит бой решил встать в строй дружной команды? Давай, Кев, новый альбом, новый старый состав!!! Ааа, люююбим!

Девочки!!!!!!!
Теперь это на 100% Официально!!!
Катя Котова сообщила, что Кевин будет записываться с Бэками!!!
ЙАЗЬ!!!!!!!!! :jumping:
http://cs10864.vkontakte.ru/u41323448/148000015/y_e9af0dba.jpg

Хелли, какая фотка!!! Все вместе! Спасибо Кате за информейшн!!!

Helly K написал(а):

Девочки!!!!!!!
Теперь это на 100% Официально!!!

Это просто шикарно!!!!!!!!  :jumping:

http://forumupload.ru/uploads/0000/29/0a/50806-1.png

Вы здесь » UNBREAKABLE - Backstreet Forum » Backstreet Boys » News >> Выпуск номер 2