UNBREAKABLE - Backstreet Forum

Объявление

ВАЖНАЯ ИНФОРМАЦИЯ
Добро пожаловать, кто бы ты ни был! Этот форум очень скучает без активных пользователей, так что если у тебя есть желание, ты можешь помочь. Для этого можно просто что-нибудь написать ;-)

Группе официально 27 лет. Поздравляем!

Если ты только что зарегистрировался(лась) на нашем форуме, скажи пару слов о себе вот тут и сможешь не только отвечать во всех разделах, но и получишь доступ к скрытым разделам "Курилка", "Мультимедия Backstreet Boys".

Полезные ссылки

BackStreetBoys.Com The Backstreet Boys - Jive Records
Official Youtube Channel Official Fan Club
Official AJ's Website Official Howie D's Website Official Nick's Website
Official Brian's Website Backstreet Boys' Twitter
AJ's Twitter Brian's Twitter
Howie's Twitter Kevin's Twitter Nick's Twitter
BSB Element
BSB Brasil

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » UNBREAKABLE - Backstreet Forum » Howard Dwain Dorough » Debut Howie's solo album "Back to Me"

Debut Howie's solo album "Back to Me"

Сообщений 101 страница 120 из 149

Howie D написал(а):

Heard I was #1 on Much More Music today. Thanks to all the fans for voting for me. You all rock. 100 kisses to you all!!!!

[взломанный сайт] [взломанный сайт] [взломанный сайт]

Но, несмотря на это, продолжаем голосовать: http://www.muchmore.ca/mmtop20/

Альбом Хауи "Back To Me" начнут продавать на iTunes с 22 ноября 2011.
(с) http://twitter.com/howie_d/status/91586208769122304

Interview: Howdie D goes solo!
Posted on July 21, 2011 at 6:18 AM

Most people know Howie Dorough for being one part of the hugely successful boy group The Backstreet Boys. While AJ and Nick were off busy making headlines and reality shows, Dorough has quietly been cultivating a solid career that goes beyond stadiums filled with screaming fans.   Just a few weeks ago, Howie released his very first solo single and it’s been quickly been moving up the charts, even cracking the Top 30 MuchMure countdown.  If staying on top of two succesful careers and touring wasn’t enough, Howie D also has a management company named 3 Street Management, that has made stars out of Canadian acts like George Nozuka and Neverest.On his recent trip through Calgary with the NKOTBSB tour, I caught up with Howie backstage to talk about his new single, the upcoming album and why it seems like Canada is his second home.

Your first solo album Back to Me will be out in November, how was the adjustment in the studio from working with a band, to doing a solo project?

It’s been an awesome journey for me. Each of the Backstreet Boys came from solo backgrounds, so we all had solo aspirations. But with the group, we really took time to work on that and the career of the group itself. But then, as time went on, our fans have been asking us, little by little, to do solo stuff. I’ve been working on mine for the past five years.

Why did you wait so long?

I wanted to make sure I took the time to find the right sound, because it’s all about the first impression. When you step outside of the box, some people might want you to go back to where you were, or other people might be excited and open their arms to you. But really it’s all about the music.

But it was awesome, you know, going into the studio, and now what’s going to be on the CD is really exciting.

How did you choose the songs for the album?

I’m a firm reliever that the cream will rise to the top. With the Backstreet Boys we recorded a lot of songs, because you just don’t know what’s going to be the best, what grows on people. I do listening sessions with my management or my wife, she’s really good at picking stuff. Certain songs will just move you, or linger in your head, so those are the ones that I keep coming back to.

What’s the writing process been like for you?

I didn’t really even start writing music until I was in the group. I was experimenting and it was rubbish. But in time, I was able to work with lots of great writers and I learned like a sponge. I learned from them the things to do, not to do and how not just the normal way of saying things.

How did you come up with the sound for it?

I started off a little more in the latin direction and then I thought about it more and more, I thought about our international fan base, and I didn’t want to zone in just one type of music that maybe isn’t appreciated world wide. So I decided to get back to the roots of Backstreet Boys and the Euro-dance feel, but I’ve always been a positive energy person, so the dance sound just really works with me.

How did you end up working with Canadian producers The Kuya Brothers on the first single “100” ?

I was doing a lot of writing for my own record, and then management had put the call out for people to write songs. I’m a firm believer in a hit song can come from anywhere. I’m not one of those artists that thinks, “I have to write every song myself.” It was one of my favourite songs and I fell in love with it. I do a lot of work in Canada, I’ve really studied the market up here and I’m familiar with things like CANCON and how to get your music heard on the radio. The video is actually directed by a Canadian director named RT. There’s something in the water here, just a lot of Canadian love.

You’ve developed a few Canadian artists with your management company 3 Street Management, what do you look for in Canadian artists?

It’s all about the full package. First of all, the music has to speak for itself. The fact that Neverest and George were self-contained, writing their own music and involved in the production of their sound was great. Neverest won me over when they performed for me acoustically, and it was straight raw vocals. They almost had a little bit of an Eagles vibe, then when I heard them produced with the music and their sound went to a mix of One Republic and The Backstreet Boys. They have different dynamics to their sound.

What sort of advice do you give your artists?

I think that’s there’s a benefit that I can relate so much. When they have questions about their shows or their songs, or audience reactions, they can look at me and tell them what I do myself, as opposed to just a manager who is just straight business and doesn’t know the artistic side. I always encourage them to be very hands on with their contracts, take them to the lawyers if you have to. I know in the early days of the Backstreet Boys, you sign deals that you look back on and wish you had someone go over it with you. I’m a firm believer that everything happens for a reason and maybe the mistakes that I made, gave me the chance to learn and help other people make the same mistake.

The Backstreets Boys have sold more than 100 million albums around the world, you still sell out stadiums, growing up, did you envision this sort of life?

I did. I really did. As a little kid, I always looked up to Michael Jackson, Madonna and New Edition and I always envisioned myself performing on the stage with lots of people. I don’t know if I knew exactly what was entailed in the work behind the scenes. A lot of people think it’s just waking up, performing later on in the night, going to the parties, they don’t realize the work that it takes to get to that point on stage and then stay at the level is even harder. There’s sound checks, videos, photo shoots and media. I enjoy all that, it keeps it different for me.

What do you think accounts for the group’s longevity?

I think it all boiled down to making the right choices. We pride ourselves in making good music, music that’s timeless. A lot of the stuff we didn’t write, but we didn’t have egos enough to say “this shouldn’t be on our record.” We made decisions like making sure we had the right team of people that could capture our vision, our sound. Also, we had to evolve, with our music, with our fans.

Let’s do a BSB Rapid Fire! Who was the last Backsteet Boy to…

Surprise you: Kevin Richardson

Teach you: All of them taught me golf.

Make you laugh: Nick.

Go to your house for dinner: Kevin and Brian.

Encourage your career: AJ

Watch a movie with you: AJ

Borrow your clothes: Brian’s the clepto, he’s the same size as me, so we have to make sure our clothes are separate.

http://doroughlove.webs.com/IMG_6963-768x1024.jpg

(c) doroughlove.webs.com

[взломанный сайт] http://forumupload.ru/uploads/0000/29/0a/55596-1.gif [взломанный сайт]

Howie Dorough (aka Howie D) написал на своей страничке на Фейсбуке:
Howie D's 100 remixes was #5 Breakout on the Billboard Dance/Club Chart! Go shake that booty!

Шедевральная новость!!!

Helly K написал(а):

Brian’s the clepto, he’s the same size as me, so we have to make sure our clothes are separate

латинская жадюга!

Не скажи. Он его и Кева ужином накормил недавно :D
Да и сказал, что "мы следим за тем, чтобы наши вещи отдельно лежали".

Song list of “Back To Me”:

02.Back To Me
03.Going Going Gone
04.Dominoes
05.Shatterproof
06.Lie To Me
07.Over My Head
08.Pure (※co-write with Nick Carter)
09.Sleepwalking
10.Stay
11.This Is Just What I Needed
12.Way To Your Heart
Bonus Tracks:
13.Unica
14.(collaborate with Japanese artist)

Thanks to @BlueLaceAgate и Екатерина Котова  :yep:

Треклист альбома "Back To Me":

01 - 100
02 - Back To Me
03 - Going Going Gone
04 - Dominoes
05 - Shatterproof
06 - Lie To Me
07 - Over My Head
08 - Pure (Co-escrita por Nick Carter)
09 - Sleepwalking
10 - Stay
11 - This Is Just What I Needed
12 - Way To Your Heart
Bonus Tracks :
13 - Unica
14 - (Faixa escrita por um japonês, ainda sem nome) - что-то опять для япошек, но пока секрет :)

(TNX to Brasilia )

Когда уже???? Когда мы уже сможем наслаждаться Ховкиным песнопением????? :question:

:D  Хэлл, ты меня опередила!!! А я тебе хотела сюрприз сделать :rolleyes:

+1

Катюша написал(а):

Когда уже???? Когда мы уже сможем наслаждаться Ховкиным песнопением????? :question:

22 ноября 2011 года - дата официального выхода альбома. А, за неделю до этого (т.е. 15 ноября) на почту заказавшего диск с Официалки пришлют ссылку на скачивание .mp3-версии альбома  :flag:
Так что, ждите ссылочку в "Эксклюзиве" через 2 месяца и 26 дней  :flag:  :rolleyes:  :yep:

Катюша написал(а):

А я тебе хотела сюрприз сделать :rolleyes:

:blush: Приятно, однако.
Спасибо.

Helly K написал(а):

Так что, ждите ссылочку

ждем)

Helly K написал(а):

Так что, ждите ссылочку в "Эксклюзиве" через 2 месяца и 26 дней

Да-да!!!! Ждем с нетерпением!!!!!!!

Frontstreet!
I'm in love!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :love:  :love:  :love: [взломанный сайт] [взломанный сайт] [взломанный сайт] http://www.mysmiles.ru/super_smilies094.gif
"Lie To Me" будет вторым синглом с сольника Хауи.
А вот и видео с токийской премьеры песни:

Полцарства за эту песню в формате .mp3

песня клевская!!!!! ну когда уже сопливый альбом????

HowieHolic=) написал(а):

песня клевская!!!!!

Агась!
Оч нравится  :love:

Helly K написал(а):

Полцарства за эту песню в формате .mp3

Не стала дожидаться аудио и стырила его из этой видюхи: http://vkontakte.ru/howie_d_and_nicky_c … 872048_227
Приятного прослушивания/скачивания  :mybb:

HowieHolic=) написал(а):

ну когда уже сопливый альбом????

Не могу не согласиться  :yep:  %-)  :mad:  :crazyfun: Нет сил ждать это чудо.
В Сети появилось видео из Акасаки, где наш Ховяныч поёт титульный трек - Back To Me.
Песня - оч ритмичная, танцевальная и прям звучит так, как я этого хотела. Именно такой музыки я ждала от Хауи. И он оправдал ожидания. Над треком явно поработали Red One и кто-то из команды Timbaland'а и Keri Hilson. Слышны сэмплы из песни Леди Гага Pokerface и Кери Хилсоновской Return The Favour. Голос Хауи звучит неплохо и сама песня запоминается с первых нот.
Сил нет ждать её в HQ!!!
Ибо она - [взломанный сайт] [взломанный сайт] http://www.mysmiles.ru/super_smilies094.gif http://forumupload.ru/uploads/0000/29/0a/55596-1.gif http://forumupload.ru/uploads/0000/29/0a/54728-1.gif http://i.smiles2k.net/anime_smiles/42.gif http://i.smiles2k.net/anime_smiles/59.gif
А вот, собственно, и сам трек. Пощу здесь, а не в Sharing, т.к. это должны слышать ВСЕ. И гости тоже:

За видео спасибо Ире Дуфанец  :flag:

Ой, мне очень понравилась Lie to Me! Не меньше, чем Back to me! Не ожидала я такого от Ховяныча!!!!!! Жду появления новых песен!

Появилась информация о том, что в Японии альбом выйдет в 2-х версиях. И с 2-мя разными обложками. Не такими, как на Официалке Ховика.

11 / 9 (Wed) debut solo album "BACK TO ME" will be released!

Tracklist:
1. 100
2. Back To Me
3. Going Going Gone
4. Dominoes
5. Shatterproof
6. Lie To Me
7. Over My Head
8. Pure ※ created together with Nick Carter
9. Sleepwalking
10. Stay
11. This Is Just What I Needed
12. Way To Your Heart Way To Your Heart
13. Unica(※Japan Bonus Track)
14. (TBA)(※Japan Bonus Track)

CDs and specifications:
http://www.avexnet.or.jp/howied/images/jk/AVCD-38371.jpg
[CD] AVCD-38371
3000 yen (3150 yen with tax)
A Specifications A - Japan CD Covers
In booklet form two simultaneous purchase lottery applicants • All deluxe 32P

http://www.avexnet.or.jp/howied/images/jk/AVCD-38370.jpg
[CD + DVD] AVCD-38370 / B
3,990 yen including tax
Specifications B - Japan CD Covers
DVD deluxe booklet full 32P (what (tentative): "100" PV, "100" PV Off Shot Making and, Photo Shooting etc...) Photo Shooting off shot video footage when visiting contact, comments etc book commentary.) In form, 2 simultaneous purchase lottery applicants.

(с) http://www.avexnet.or.jp/howied/index.html

Добавлено:И ещё одна версия - для фанклуба
AVCD-38370 / B - 4725 yen with tax
Specifications B - Japan CD Covers
• Full-32P booklet
· DVD (what (tentative): "100" PV, "100" PV and making off-shot,
Photo Shooting off shot video footage when visiting contact, comments etc book commentary.)
In form, 2 simultaneous purchase lottery applicants
Special Cell Phone of Howie D.

Хз что такое, но, кажется, то-ли разыгрывают ховкин мобильник, то-ли в буклете будет опубликован номер его телефона.

И обложка для мировой версии:

Странно как-то, разве официальный альбом не должен быть ОДИН, и чем так отличилась Япония???, и по поводу телефона тоже как-то подозрительно :dontknow:

Angel написал(а):

разве официальный альбом не должен быть ОДИН, и чем так отличилась Япония???

Их, как раз-таки - оч много может быть.
Например, у Кати Котовой собрана коллекция всех версий картеровского сольника:
http://cs11150.vkontakte.ru/u6293606/-5/x_a8cdc76b.jpg
Самый нижний - японский, слева - немецкий, справа - канадский. Посередине - сингл Just One Kiss.

У Джея 4 версии было - 3 для Японии: обычная, с ДВД и с фотобуком (и бонусным треком - Мистер Эй). И просто для всех - без бонуса, плаката и прочей шняги.

Вот такие пироги.

А Япония отличилась тем, что с 1995 года у них собираются полные залы, большим тиражом скупают альбомы и очень бережно и внимательно относятся к группе. Несмотря на то, что в Мире их популярность то высока, то не очень.

Вы здесь » UNBREAKABLE - Backstreet Forum » Howard Dwain Dorough » Debut Howie's solo album "Back to Me"