UNBREAKABLE - Backstreet Forum

Объявление

ВАЖНАЯ ИНФОРМАЦИЯ
Добро пожаловать, кто бы ты ни был! Этот форум очень скучает без активных пользователей, так что если у тебя есть желание, ты можешь помочь. Для этого можно просто что-нибудь написать ;-)

Группе официально 27 лет. Поздравляем!

Если ты только что зарегистрировался(лась) на нашем форуме, скажи пару слов о себе вот тут и сможешь не только отвечать во всех разделах, но и получишь доступ к скрытым разделам "Курилка", "Мультимедия Backstreet Boys".

Полезные ссылки

BackStreetBoys.Com The Backstreet Boys - Jive Records
Official Youtube Channel Official Fan Club
Official AJ's Website Official Howie D's Website Official Nick's Website
Official Brian's Website Backstreet Boys' Twitter
AJ's Twitter Brian's Twitter
Howie's Twitter Kevin's Twitter Nick's Twitter
BSB Element
BSB Brasil

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » UNBREAKABLE - Backstreet Forum » Howard Dwain Dorough » Debut Howie's solo album "Back to Me"

Debut Howie's solo album "Back to Me"

Сообщений 121 страница 140 из 149

Helly K написал(а):

Их, как раз-таки - оч много может быть.

Вот я лапоть

Helly K написал(а):

у Кати Котовой собрана коллекция всех версий картеровского сольника:

Фига се o.O

Helly K написал(а):

А Япония отличилась тем, что с 1995 года у них собираются полные залы, большим тиражом скупают альбомы и очень бережно и внимательно относятся к группе.

Жаль, что у нас не так,  :(  В нашем грёбаном Узбекистане, вообще фанатов по пальцам пересчитать можно, обидно, блин :mad:

Отрывки песен Back To Me, Lie To Me, Unica и Pure (написанную в соавторстве с Ником) можно послушать/скачать здесь.
:love: Быстрей бы альбом.

popYOUlarity: What were the main differences preparing your solo debut “Back To Me” compared to your personal preparing to record a BSB album?
Howie D: For my solo CD, I had a lot more work to do as I was totally involved with a lot of the decision making including writing or finding the songs to singing all the vocals myself. I was able to make the record that 100 percent represented me which doesn’t always happen when you are recording within the group perimeters for a record.

popYOUlarity: Did you ever feel unsure of the direction you wanted to take your music in with “Back To Me”?
Howie D: I initially started working on the record five years ago and thought I wanted to go in a total Latin direction. Over time I re-thought the direction and felt it more natural to go in more of a English pop/euro dance style record so my record could be enjoyed by all my fans around the world.

popYOUlarity:Tell us about the first time you remember hearing the kind of music that inspired the direction you decided to take “Back To Me” in.
Howie D:I remember being on a airplane traveling on tour and hearing a song by Akon and/or Pitt Bull. Then I really started getting into all the David Guetta songs that were out, eventually hearing the Black Eyed Peas, Tao Cruz and Usher. I loved these types of songs cause they make you wanna get up and dance or go out and have some fun. I love to dance and like watching people dance to my music; that why I made such a big part of my record in this style.

popYOUlarity: Do you see releasing your debut solo album as a milestone?
Howie D:I absolutely do. This is an album I worked really hard at making for the past five years. I took my time to make sure it was the best representation of Howie D’s first solo album outside of the Backstreet Boys.

popYOUlarity: As the release approaches, does the wait get frustrating?
Howie D:I have waited this long to put it out so I definitely have the patience for the release. I believe you only have one chance to make a first impression so make sure you are ready for it. I am really getting pumped and excited for my release in November!

popYOUlarity:When you went back to listen to the songs on “Back To Me,” did any of them surprise you — in either a good or bad way?
Howie D: When I started to feel like I had a majority of the album’s foundation I really started to get excited. After living with the songs and getting feedback from others around me I was really surprised and proud to feel like I had finally accomplished this project.

popYOUlarity: Would you say there’s a certain sound or type of lyric, or even an instrument, that it just would not be a Howie D sound without it?
Howie D: I have been told that my voice has a sexy, soultry sound to it so I had to make sure I had some of my signature BSB ballad/mid tempos on there that my fans could relate to.

popYOUlarity:Some artists prefer fans to buy the album rather than downloading tracks because they want them to have the whole experience. How important is that to you?
Howie D: I would love my fan to buy the album to experience the whole musical journey I take them on but at the same time I am just as happy if they wanna buy whatever song moves them as that’s their choice and I wanna make them happy in whatever amount I can.

popYOUlarity: When people download songs, they can put them in any order they want. How important is it to you to have that flow from song to song? Do you focus on that when you’re putting a record together?
Howie D:I love the feeling of one song flowing into another and how that moment can take you to a special place. I tried my best to create those magical moments with the flow of song choices but want to also give my fans the freedom to mix it up how ever they want to create their own magic.

popYOUlarity:How do you want to progress from this album?
Howie D:I would love for this to be the first of many more solo records to come from me to my fans, if they want it. I am always gonna be a Backstreet Boy and that comes first but whenever we have downtime I want to use that time to work on more solo records and touring.

popYOUlarity: What challenges did you feel approaching this album?
Howie D:The biggest challenge was the one I put on myself to not settle for anything less than my best on this record. Like I said earlier, I believe you only have one chance to make a first impression and I want my fans to feel proud of me the first time I am stepping outside of the BSB box.

popYOUlarity: Do you find that when you perform songs that they are evolving or changing with each time you play them? Do the songs ever grow?
Howie D:I definitely feel that songs can hit you at different times. Sometimes you have to walk away and come back to a song before it grows on you. I have written several songs and didn’t think much of them when finished, but came back to them a day or so later and realized I had something way bigger than I thought.

popYOUlarity: Please fill in the blanks….
Howie D:My summer was definitely non stop. It gave me a chance to show off my solo debut single 100 at after parties while on tour with NKOTBSB, and that makes me feel I accomplished a lot. The coolest part was seeing my fans get excited while I sang the song, because of me shaking my booty and passing out my 100 chap sticks (laughs). Now that summer is over, I’m a little nervous about my album release coming soon in November, but I think I’m probably just a perfectionist and I want it to be excepted well. The most important thing I’ve learned over the past few months is to pace myself and getting ready for the ride.

popYOUlarity: Do you have any final thoughts? Is there anything you would like to say to the readers of popYOUlarity?
Howie D:I just wanna say thanks to all readers of popYOUlarity for taking the time to get to know me a bit better through this interview and I hope if they get my CD in November that they will enjoy it as much as I did making it.

(c) http://popyoularity.com/blog/?p=28812

Howie D:

My next single 'Lie To Me' is premiering on @EW tomorrow. This is my favorite track off of 'Back To Me' - anybody gonna listen w/ me?
:jumping:  :jumping:  :jumping:

Круто)))))))))))))

Еще какой супер!!!
Наконец-то услышим эту песню в нормальном качестве.
Осталось только найти где скачать, а то Ховятина угрожать начала. Типа, все будет доступно на айТьюнз после 15 ноября :D
Кстати, канадской версии альбома не будет, похоже.
Ди написал на Твиттере, что 9-го альбом выйдет в Японии, а 15-го - во всем Мире ;)

И снова альбомные новости!
Авось кому будет интересно  :tomato:  :P
First of 4 song clips goes live on my Tracks.by tab tomorrow at 10am PST/1pm EST - can't wait for my lovelies to hear.
(с) Фейсбук Ди.

Т.е. завтра, в 19-00 по Московскому времени, на странице Хауи на Фейсбуке, появятся кусочки песен с будущего сольника.

Ссылка на Tracks.by/HowieD -> http://www.facebook.com/#!/HowieD?sk=ap … 1450787822

Helly K написал(а):

Песня Lie To Me. Наконец-то отличного качества!

Песня бесподобна!!! :cool:

Helly K написал(а):

в 19-00 по Московскому времени, на странице Хауи на Фейсбуке, появятся кусочки песен с будущего сольника.

Круто!!! Ждать осталось совсем не много!!! Скорее бы услышать весь альбом!!! :whistle:

Текст песни Lie To Me:

A moonlit wave, the color blue,
Stole my strength, stole my youth
All around me, All around me, hey
Water came & washed away
All my life in just one day
All around me, All around me, hey

Nobody told me we were too young, nobody told me we couldn’t look
Nobody warned me somebody’s coming, she is a flood
Nobody told me this wouldn’t last, her waves came and swept me back
Oh Why, Why won’t somebody lie to me lie to me

A sinking page floats below,
Sad remains of all we wrote
All around me, all around me, hey, hey yeah

Oh Why, Why won’t somebody lie to me, won’t somebody lie to me

I’m facing alone, your memories like stone
Washing over me, washing over me, washing over me
I’ll sink or I’ll stay, it’s with you or at bay
Can somebody please just lie to me

Oh Why, Why won’t somebody lie to me, won’t somebody lie to me

Oh Why, Why won’t somebody lie to me, somebody lie to me, lie to me

ААААААААААААААААААААААААААААААААА!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Песня "Over My Head" КЛАССНЮЮЮЮЮЮЮЧАЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! На repeat'е стоит - не могу наслушаться!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool:  :cool:  :cool:  :D

Катюша написал(а):

ААААААААААААААААААААААААААААААААА!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Песня "Over My Head" КЛАССНЮЮЮЮЮЮЮЧАЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! На repeat'е стоит - не могу наслушаться!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool:  :cool:  :cool:  :D

Да-да-да-да-да!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :cool:  :yep:  :love:  :jumping:  :playful:
Отличная песня!!!
Свеженькая, ритмичная, голос Хауи звучит красиво. ВСЁ нравится.
А я тут собрала все, имеющиеся на сегодняшний момент, песни и вот что получилось: http://vkontakte.ru/wall-27872048_364
Такая гремучая смесь  :D
Могу составить хит-парад по итогам.

1) Back To Me (за то, что очень напоминает раннюю Гагу и Тимбалэнда. Реально, слушая те их песни, мечтала услышать что-то подобное в исполнении Хауи. И моя мечта сбылась  :yep: )
2) Lie to Me (те, кто обожает Милленниум и баллады поймут почему ;-))
3) Sleepwalking (песня очень в стиле альбома Мадонны Hard Candy - мой любимый альбом Королевы поп-музыки)
4) Unica (самая необычная, романтичная  :love: , и, одновременно, не слезливая. К тому же, записана с кумиром его юности - Джоном Секадой)
5) Just What I Needed (саундтрек прошлого лета  :yep: Реально!  :cool: + рэп-вставка из Let It Rock Кевина Рудольфа не может не радовать  :D )
6)100 (сто, оно и в Африке сто. Звучит беднее, чем все 6 ремиксов. Того и на шестой строчке хит-парада).
7) Over My Head (пока не распробовала так, как вышеперечисленные песни. Пускай здесь пока посидит).
8) Dominoes (шось текэ. Страшне, не сумне, но чёт не оч вэсэлэ  :D  :tomato: )
9) Pure (чёт не прёт пока меня совместная химия Никки Си и Хауи Ди :( Ждём-сь в качестве сие творение)

Спасибо за песни, но меня как-то ниче особо не зацепило пока, только 100, но уже давно

надо послушать еще разик, а вообще меня бекстритовские сольники не очень-то цепляют как-то, разве, что Джей.

Я тоже люблю альбомы группы больше. Но, при этом, сольники тоже считаю интересными. Т.к. в сольных альбомах они могут спеть то, чего бы никогда не спели в группе. Поэтому, нельзя сбрасывать сольники со счетов. К тому же, мы услышали только маленький кусочек альбома Хауи.
Я вчера заказала нам с Ренычем и Катей Котовой альбомы с сайта Ховика. Так что, ждем digital download 8 ноября ;)

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-ZVuAMmEIsns/TpS6QASE4-I/AAAAAAAACAk/KiL8JM3Rmao/s1600/cats.jpg

Небольшой кусочек из нового клипа!

Широта явно хочет Хова=)

Че-то даже не знаю, что сказать, пока непонятно

Песня - акуенчик!!! ;):*
И видюха - ШЕДЕВРАЛЬНА!!!
Дедулька Фрейд веркится в гробу, как насадка для миксера))))))
Явный закос под Хауи Ди и Никки Си :D

Песня - акуенчик!!! ;):*
И видюха - ШЕДЕВРАЛЬНА!!!
Дедулька Фрейд веркится в гробу, как насадка для миксера))))))
Явный закос под Хауи Ди и Никки Си :D

Невеселые новости!
Ховик ограничил экспорт его дисков из Японии в другие страны:
http://twitter.com/cdjapan/status/125851748916142080
http://twitter.com/cdjapan/status/125851901416841216
Ну не с*ки ли?
Загребли со своими япошками. Все, блин, для них! Типа фэны из других стран - говно((((((((((

Вы здесь » UNBREAKABLE - Backstreet Forum » Howard Dwain Dorough » Debut Howie's solo album "Back to Me"