UNBREAKABLE - Backstreet Forum

Объявление

ВАЖНАЯ ИНФОРМАЦИЯ
Добро пожаловать, кто бы ты ни был! Этот форум очень скучает без активных пользователей, так что если у тебя есть желание, ты можешь помочь. Для этого можно просто что-нибудь написать ;-)

Группе официально 27 лет. Поздравляем!

Если ты только что зарегистрировался(лась) на нашем форуме, скажи пару слов о себе вот тут и сможешь не только отвечать во всех разделах, но и получишь доступ к скрытым разделам "Курилка", "Мультимедия Backstreet Boys".

Полезные ссылки

BackStreetBoys.Com The Backstreet Boys - Jive Records
Official Youtube Channel Official Fan Club
Official AJ's Website Official Howie D's Website Official Nick's Website
Official Brian's Website Backstreet Boys' Twitter
AJ's Twitter Brian's Twitter
Howie's Twitter Kevin's Twitter Nick's Twitter
BSB Element
BSB Brasil

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » UNBREAKABLE - Backstreet Forum » Alexander James McLean » Сказал, блин)))>>тупо quotes

Сказал, блин)))>>тупо quotes

Сообщений 1 страница 20 из 34

Мы их знаем, но, может, услышим для себя что-нибудь новенькое ;)

Мои любимые:

Women are sexy, men are fine, you be the 6, and I'll be the 9

Love is the answer
but while you are waiting for the answer
sex raises some pretty good questions

Love is sensation caused by temptation
a guy sticks his location in a girls destination
to increase the population for the next generation
do you get my explanation or do you need a demonstration?

Бездомная написал(а):

Women are sexy, men are fine, you be the 6, and I'll be the 9

ах позор мне - я этого не зналаа

Вспомним старенькое?
"Music is love, love is music, music is my life and I love my life."
"I just peed AJ McLean in perfect cursive. It was so cool."
"My crotch is like scrambled eggs"
"My idea of the perfect bottom would be nice, bubbly, curvy, firm, maybe a little bit bouncy."
"I was a prick, dude. I was a complete ass. Ya know, and now I still have no ass but atleast I'm a nice guy."
"You can live and learn, but you cannot learn to live. So just live."
"Howie has a bit of a hair problem - it's really thick and hard to control. If you even look like touching his hair, he'll just freak out! It really winds him up and we get to have a laugh!"
"She's always telling me off about my room being a mess and dirty laundry left around the place! It's the usual kinda mum stuff!" - about his mom
"Nick, this is all your fault!"
"Holy shit!!! Rok you gotta see this toilet!! It's like a reclinable chair!"
"I'm here chillin' in my speedo"
"Welcome to Mr. Roger's neighborhood. Sorry Mr. Rogers can't be here today, I'm takin his place."
"Kevin just called me a dildo."
"Thank God they invented O'Douls (a non-alcoholic beer.) I reach for that and I'm fine. Sobriety was a test for me, but in the end it was pretty easy."
"Shhii..can't say it. Oh, bleep me out.. Shit!"
"In the beginning, it was all this puppet crap, like management saying, 'No facial hair, no earrings, no girlfriends. If you do have one, you don't ever say you do. I think the fans actually gained more respect for us for being honest."
"I was gonna go pet it, but they said don't make any fast movements. Great, don't make any fast movements and get your hand ripped off by a cheetah, that'd be a great way to remember South Africa"
"Sometimes, it's just a little weird, but it's very, very flattering. I keep a picture of myself back in high school, when everybody called me a loser. Now everyone screams my name. It's so humbling."
"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but whips and chains excite me!"
"They're still my dogs, but they stay with my cousin Kelly in Florida." (About JD and Vegas)
"Why do men have nipples? For girls to kiss!"
"And then there's A.j. What kinda nickname is Bone? If my daughter brought home a guy named Bone, I'd kick him out cuz it sounds like sexual activity to me!!" - Johnny No Name
"I wish I could give ya'll a hug and a big fat kiss"
"What turns you on? In a woman? Doh, of course! Her eyes. And I love women with long fingernails 'cos it feels good on your body. I like a woman who isn't afraid to do something on the spur of the moment - like go skydiving, or white-water rafting, or make love naked on a beach in Tahiti. Something just totally off the wall!"
"No one's a virgin, life screws us all!"
"I've got a great job and a great life. I feel great, and I look great - not to sound conceited, but I think I look pretty damn good."
"You get what you want if you work hard for it. If you have the patience to go trough the hard days and the hard process, then - and only then - can you make it!"
"Let's see, it has a big nose like me....big feet like me, big ears like me, a big...oh, let's NOT go there!" - Johnny No Name
"Sex isn't the answer. Sex is the question, yes is the answer."
"Happiness is, what you make of it."
"My first pet cat, I used to mess with this cat all the time. I thought he liked me, but he actually liked my mom. He didn't like me at all!"
"I like to make people happy and please everyone at the same time, but it's not easy. I've got a really big heart, but sometimes it gets in the way and I trip over it!"
"I'm the complete opposite of ever clean cut, decent-looking guy you could ever think of. Yet, I have the biggest heart in the world!"
"Be real, Be cool, and Behave baby!"
"Whatever we're gonna do, hurry up 'cuz my feet hurt, damnit."
"I'm not good at secrets, so don't tell me any."

Из последнего:
"If we were to write a book based on our experiences, I think it would be longer than ‘War and Peace.’ When I’m a grandpa, I’m going to have a lot of stories to tell.”

Мак читал "Войну и Мир"??????????? :blink:  Скорей всего просто слышал краем уха...

Baby Bear's Baby Bear's Girl
Думаю читал. "Война и мир" и "Анна Карениина" это мировая классика! Если он ходил в школу, то точно читал! А даже если не ходил, тоже читал :)))

Charm написал(а):

Думаю читал. "Война и мир" и "Анна Карениина" это мировая классика! Если он ходил в школу, то точно читал! А даже если не ходил, тоже читал

Ну, он колледж закончил даже. Так что там рускую литературу проходят. И потом он с книжками не расстаётся...Так что может и читал. :D  Не думаю,что Алекс бы стал говорить о том, о чём тока слышал...Хотя я честно сказать сама не дичитала ни то, ни другое...И это золотая медалистка...Стыдно!!!!

Lanajg
Та ладно :) Ты знаешь о чем там, это уже радует :)
Кстати, он же Александр! Русское имя однако :)

Ага. У них в группе 2 русских. И у обоих имена русских императоров. :D

Charm написал(а):

Та ладно  Ты знаешь о чем там, это уже радует

Я тоже так решила. 4 том просто меня уже добил. Я может и была отличницей, но ботаником НИКОГДА!!!!

Lanajg
2?))) Ты про Коляна чтоли?))) Колян Картер и Сашка Маклин)))))

Charm написал(а):

Ты про Коляна чтоли?))) Колян Картер и Сашка Маклин)))))

Да! Нет, надо Колька Картеров и Санёк Маклинов или Маклинин. :rofl:

Народ, ну давайте всё-таки по теме а?  :dry:

~Nikushka~
ок ок :) сорри :)

Ок. Как всё строго тут у вас. Извините, ещё не привыкла.

Baby Bear's Baby Bear's Girl написал(а):

"Kevin just called me a dildo."

:blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O

Это было в видео "За сто часов вокруг земли" :gcrazy:

"No one's a virgin, life screws us all!"

Эт теперь будет моя любимая фраза :)

Charm написал(а):

Эт теперь будет моя любимая фраза

Ээээ... Эта фраза у меня в подписи :gcrazy:

Энни написал(а):

Ээээ... Эта фраза у меня в подписи

Я тоже это сразу вспомнила. Ну, что она у Энни в подписи. Но решила смолчать, чтобы снова бурю не дай Бог не раздуть... :blush:

Lanajg написал(а):

Но решила смолчать, чтобы снова бурю не дай Бог не раздуть..

Приколистка))))

Энни написал(а):

Ээээ... Эта фраза у меня в подписи

гыыыы  :rofl: А ты , бичечка, не умничай))))). Все знают-у кого она в подписи))))). Но права на нее Маку принадлежат)))

Офф-топ: бугага..чет мне рахотелось побыть подстрекателем-разжигателем междоусобной розни---  то ли поставить эту фразу тоже себе в подпись)))))гыыыыыыыы :rofl:

то ли поставить эту фразу тоже себе в подпись)))))

Эх! Только постаааавь!!! :karatist:  :gcrazy:

Вы здесь » UNBREAKABLE - Backstreet Forum » Alexander James McLean » Сказал, блин)))>>тупо quotes