UNBREAKABLE - Backstreet Forum

Объявление

ВАЖНАЯ ИНФОРМАЦИЯ
Добро пожаловать, кто бы ты ни был! Этот форум очень скучает без активных пользователей, так что если у тебя есть желание, ты можешь помочь. Для этого можно просто что-нибудь написать ;-)

Группе официально 27 лет. Поздравляем!

Если ты только что зарегистрировался(лась) на нашем форуме, скажи пару слов о себе вот тут и сможешь не только отвечать во всех разделах, но и получишь доступ к скрытым разделам "Курилка", "Мультимедия Backstreet Boys".

Полезные ссылки

BackStreetBoys.Com The Backstreet Boys - Jive Records
Official Youtube Channel Official Fan Club
Official AJ's Website Official Howie D's Website Official Nick's Website
Official Brian's Website Backstreet Boys' Twitter
AJ's Twitter Brian's Twitter
Howie's Twitter Kevin's Twitter Nick's Twitter
BSB Element
BSB Brasil

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » UNBREAKABLE - Backstreet Forum » Nicholas Gene Carter » Rockstar babes>>девушки Ника

Rockstar babes>>девушки Ника

Сообщений 41 страница 60 из 757

Lovely angel
а где же тогда такая у пэрис?)))

lozunia написал(а):

а где же тогда такая у пэрис?)))

ДеткО не знаю.... об этом в передаче не говорилось...

Внимание! Внимание! Внимание! В связи с повышением температуры в темах обсуждения девушек/жен боев данные темы закрываются на неделю, дабы привести температурный режим в норму. Просим всех покинуть помещение, выйти на свежий воздух, подышать.
После открытия тем в качестве профилактики от повторного перенагревания будет введен режим no text (постим только фотки, комментируем - только смайлами, и вообще - не заморачиваемся думками о каких-то чужих деффках))))
Берегите здоровье (нервы), товарищи!

:mybb: Помним, что введен режим no text (постим только фотки и информационные материалы (статьи), комментируем - только смайлами)  ;) В этих темах один смайл в посте не будет считаться флудом, если он комментит фотку...

а мне нравилась пара Ника и Пэрис, это наверное потому что мне нравится Пэрис :D

Bambi,

Энни написал(а):

:mybb: Помним, что введен режим no text (постим только фотки, комментируем - только смайлами) :)     В этих темах один смайл в посте не будет считаться флудом, если он комментит фотку...

Хотя, мне нарвится ход твоих мыслей.
Давай поговорим об этом здесь: Britney, Paris, Christina etc.>>Блондинкам и Бичез посвящается!!!!!  :flag:

Bambi написал(а):

а мне нравилась пара Ника и Пэрис

Приветики ! Мне тож очень нравилась их парочка. А есть у кого нить видео где они вместе, хоть что-нибудь, оч хоцца посмотреть. Ато живу в захалустье, интернет недавно, а я кроме фото ничего не видела. Может конечно не в тему и с опозданием вы уж меня простите. Поделитесь всем что есть. Заранее всем спасибо !

Не Ники и Пэрис не пара, мне кажется что они слишком разные, хотя кто знает!?

мне их парочка не нравилась - Пэрис дрянная девка

Девочки, режим no text.... :mybb: Простите, но это вынужденная мера...

Энни написал(а):

:mybb: Помним, что введен режим no text (постим только фотки и информационные материалы (статьи), комментируем - только смайлами)  ;) В этих темах один смайл в посте не будет считаться флудом, если он комментит фотку...

в ноябре 2006г пишут что это его подружка, не знаю есть тут она?

:D

:x

Ali написал(а):

:D

:D  :D  :D

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_1_62.gif
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y16Iddf8qDs&NR=1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rHXilxM … re=related

Объединила твои посты, так как темы у нас имеют лимит в 1000 сообщений. Если забыла написать что-то в одном сообщении, но с тот же день вспомнила об этом - смело кликай "Редактировать" и дописывай мисль ;)

Отредактировано Helly K (06-07-2008 01:07:33)

пасиб за инфо :flirt:

Covergirl

Julie Bornemann from Edwardsville, Ill. is the newly crowned winner of the Miss L.A. Galaxy 2008 contest, presented by CoverGirl. As part of her award she earned a $1,000 cash prize courtesy of CoverGirl, CoverGirl makeup, a day of beauty at JW Goodson's Salon in Long Beach, crown and sash. Julie attends all home games, galaxy events, community and charity events. The Miss L.A. Galaxy contest was created to recognize females who are involved in their community, support community soccer and the Los Angeles Galaxy. The winner was chosen based on her poise, confidence, public speaking abilities and academic success.

Julie was also a student at the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising in downtown LA and is designing this year's uniforms for herself and her court. This is the first time in Galaxy history the Miss L.A. Galaxy program will have outfits. This year Julie also designed the promotional outfits for Asahi Beer. Congratulations Julie! Sponsored by CoverGirl.

Julie is an aspiring actress and has appeared in feature film "Penthouse" alongside Rider Strong, Bai Ling, and April Scott. "Fired Up!" starring Eric Christian Olsen, Molly Sims, and Amber Stevens. She is also a regular Zeta Beta on the ABC hit TV show "Greek". She has been involved with many independent films, commercials, and music videos. Beside holding the title of Miss L.A. Galaxy, Julie was a 2005 Miss Illinois USA pageant Finalist and "Best in Bikini" award winner, as well a Miss Hawaiian Tropic Finalist for St. Louis, MO.

A National Honor Society member, Bornemann was a leader in over 15 clubs in her high school and received a 2000-2003 service award for outstanding contributions to school activities. In 2005, she received an academic scholarship to one of the most prestigious schools in the Midwest, Saint Louis University, but declined. Instead she moved out to the city of dreams to pursue her own. An experienced juggler, Julie is also writing a children's book with hopes of it being published by this time next year.

In the community, she worked with Black Tie St. Louis, a company that worked with over 300 charities in the St. Louis area. Attending over 50 charity events to either photograph or to help raise money for the non-profit organizations. In addition, she volunteered in classrooms alongside her mother who taught children with autism. She was also a spokeswoman for a special segment on CNN in West Virginia called Giving Thanks, where she helped prepare Thanksgiving dinners at homeless shelters.

Among her hobbies, she enjoys acting, modeling, cooking, sports, reading, dancing, sketching, volunteering for non-profits, working out, tennis, road trips, hanging out with friends/family and shopping.

Julie's career goal in life is to become a successful actress and to one day help as many people on the scale that Oprah Winfrey has.

To request an appearance by MISS LA GALAXY 2008 or to get in contact with Julie, please send an email to Julienyla@gmail.com.

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i32/asjanja/pizdets.gif http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i32/asjanja/pizdets.gif http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i32/asjanja/pizdets.gif

В связи с режимом NO TEXT в темах девушек Бойз, перенесла Ваши, Богиня, MissNX и Panic, посты в эту тему !!!  :flag:

Thursday, July 24, 2008

I just recently got back from Nashville, TN where I hung out with my favorite backstreet boy, Nick. :) I had the greatest time of my life and I realized how "out of reality" my life really is. Sure, it's great- I get to travel constantly, I live in a city that never sleeps, and I always have nice things. Well, Nashville is amazing. It's absolutely gorgeous and it's a REAL life and I could completely see myself living there. The people are so nice, it's so green, and I'm sure being there with Nick made things a little bit better as well.

Anyway, this week I will actually be home! But not for long... I leave for North Carolina for my grandpa's 80th birthday Sunday and I will be going from North Carolina straight to New York. I will be gone from August 3-15th... I'm excited to see my family and hang out with them as well. Then I will be meeting the Backstreet Boys on tour for a bit on the East coast immediately after... and THANK GOD they are done touring after the first week of September and then Nick and I are going on a road trip together... He wants to see a ghost town and I want to go sailing... so we are going to do all of the above! :) Should be fun.

My best friend Nina is moving in with me this week! I'm soooo excited, but neither of us are ever home, but at least we will get to see each other more than we have been able to lately!

Oh, and not like many of you care, but I am going to have short hair next month!!!!! :) I will post pics of the new "do" when it happens!

http://www.thelifeofkimmartin.blogspot.com/

Девочки!Это что за блондинка?
Это уже после России? o.O

Вы здесь » UNBREAKABLE - Backstreet Forum » Nicholas Gene Carter » Rockstar babes>>девушки Ника