UNBREAKABLE - Backstreet Forum

Объявление

ВАЖНАЯ ИНФОРМАЦИЯ
Добро пожаловать, кто бы ты ни был! Этот форум очень скучает без активных пользователей, так что если у тебя есть желание, ты можешь помочь. Для этого можно просто что-нибудь написать ;-)

Группе официально 27 лет. Поздравляем!

Если ты только что зарегистрировался(лась) на нашем форуме, скажи пару слов о себе вот тут и сможешь не только отвечать во всех разделах, но и получишь доступ к скрытым разделам "Курилка", "Мультимедия Backstreet Boys".

Полезные ссылки

BackStreetBoys.Com The Backstreet Boys - Jive Records
Official Youtube Channel Official Fan Club
Official AJ's Website Official Howie D's Website Official Nick's Website
Official Brian's Website Backstreet Boys' Twitter
AJ's Twitter Brian's Twitter
Howie's Twitter Kevin's Twitter Nick's Twitter
BSB Element
BSB Brasil

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » UNBREAKABLE - Backstreet Forum » Howard Dwain Dorough » Соболезнования>>по поводу кончины Хоука Дороу

Соболезнования>>по поводу кончины Хоука Дороу

Сообщений 1 страница 17 из 17

ДСЛ

From Kat at LD:

I was just speaking to Angie Herring, and she asked me to pass along this message:

Hoke Dorough has passed away.
This morning, June 22, at 9 a.m, Hoke Dorough passed away in his sleep.

The Dorough family had the opportunity to spend time with Hoke before he passed and are very grateful for that time.

They also want to thank you all very much for your love, concern and prayers during this time, and appreciates all the good thoughts you sent their way. The family will continue to be dealing with this loss, and can only be glad that Hoke is in a better place now.

Thank you again for your support and understanding.

ужас((

вот со спейса Полианны:
New Bulletin -- From Pollyanna

Pollyanna and the Dorough family would like to thank you for all your prayers and support.

****There will be private services for Hoke Dorough. Please respect the families privacy during this difficult time.****

If you would like to send flowers, please send them to:

Beckman - Williamson Funeral Home
101 N. Brevard Ave
Cocoa Beach, FL 32931

If you would like to send cards, please send them to:

Pollyanna Dorough
P.O.Box 533809
Orlando, FL 32853-3809

Отредактировано Nicole (23-06-2008 06:06:37)

Пусть земля будет ему пухом.
Аминь.
http://www.mysmiles.ru/super_smilies064.gif

Ali написал(а):

не помню было или нет...

Успел на свадьбе младшего сына погулять. А вот на свадьбе Полли уже не погуляет. Печально :(

не сочтите за флуд=(http://www.mysmiles.ru/super_smilies068.gif http://www.mysmiles.ru/super_smilies068.gif http://www.mysmiles.ru/super_smilies068.gif http://www.mysmiles.ru/super_smilies064.gif

Выражаем свои соболезнования...

Я не сильна в таких штуках, могу только присоединиться ко всем http://www.mysmiles.ru/super_smilies068.gif

Хоук прожил достойную, долгую и счастливую жизнь. Полвека прожил в браке с любимой и любящей женщиной. Четверть века защищал Родину, работая в полицейском департаменте города Орландо. Был прекрасным отцом для троих дочерей и двоих сыновей. Вырастил из них личностей, которые не посрамили его фамилию. Подарили ему семерых внуков. И умер Мистер Дороу во сне. В постели. В окружении любящих и родных людей, которые до конца были с ним и окружали своей любовью и заботой.
Rest in peace, Papa D.
Царствие Вам Небесное.

Howie Dorough Photo by: Goff / INF

Backstreet Boy Howie Dorough is mourning his father, Hoke, who died in his sleep, PEOPLE has confirmed. He was 69.

Dorough's father, a longtime code enforcement supervisor in Orange County, Fla., had been diagnosed in March with lung and brain cancer. Howie, 34, and his bandmates previously canceled their South Africa concerts so the singer and his wife Leigh, 34, could be with his dad.

"Our family just wants to say thanks for all your prayers for my father, Hoke Dorough. His strong will helped him to fight cancer for the past three months. I was blessed to be able to spend the last month with him and create some memories that I will take with me forever," Howie said in a statement on behalf of his family.

Earlier this year, Howie, in an open letter to fans on Myspace, said his father had grown weaker following radiation and chemotherapy treatments.

Still, his father had "been very brave and positive with everything. He is not giving up." In the statement released Monday, Howie added: "This past week my family and I rented a RV and took him to his hometown in Georgia where he had a family and high school reunion of over 50 people. He held on the whole trip and had an amazing time, bringing things back full circle. Unfortunately, within the last few days he took a turn for the worse. He passed away Sunday morning peacefully in his sleep and is no longer suffering.

"Thank you for all the love and support you sent to me and my family during this difficult time. Your kind words and thoughts have been very much appreciated. God bless."

все так хорошо получилось))))

:stupor:

приношу глубокие соболезнования....это очень печальная новость.Все мы до конца надеялись только на лучшее,но видно так было суждено.Пусть Hoke упокоиться с миром.Мы все этого хотим... :(

DOROUGH, HOKE DWAINE 69, passed away June 22, 2008, in Rockledge, FL, from cancer complications. Born November 11, 1938, in Cordele, GA, he was a longtime resident of Orlando, FL, and moved several years ago to his recent residence in Merritt Island, FL. A loving husband, father, brother, grandfather and great grandfather. Hoke loved water activities: fishing, boating, and BBQs with family. A former member of the U.S. Army, Hoke held a bachelor's degree in criminal justice from Rollins College. He spent almost 20 years as a police officer of the City of Orlando where he retired as a Sergeant. He was also a retired Orange County Code Enforcement Officer. His memberships included Our Saviour's Catholic Church, Cocoa Beach, FL; the Orlando Masonic Lodge; Orlando Police Department Retiree's Association and the Dorough Lupus Foundation and Support Group. He was preceded in death by his daughter Caroline Y. Cochran. He is survived by his wife of 50 years Paula Flores Dorough; daughters Angelia M. Herring of Palm Bay, FL, and Pollyanna Dorough of Orlando, FL; sons John D. Dorough and wife Shayna of Winter Park, FL, and Howard D. Dorough and wife Leigh of Cape Canaveral, FL and Los Angeles, CA; six grandchildren; four great grandchildren and step-sister Anna Mae Wright. A viewing will be held on Wednesday, June 25, 2008, 6-8PM, at Beckman-Williamson Funeral Home, 101 N. Brevard Avenue, Cocoa Beach, FL. Funeral services will be Thursday, June 26, 2008, 10:30AM at Our
Saviour's Catholic Church, 5301 N. Atlantic Avenue (A1A), Cocoa Beach, FL. In lieu of flowers please send donations in Hoke's name to the
Dorough Lupus Foundation P.O. Box 110697, Palm Bay, FL, 32911. (wwwdoroughlupus foundation.org). You may send condolences online at: wwwbeckmanwilliamson.com

Published in the Orlando Sentinel on 6/24/2008.
Source: http://www.legacy.com/orlandosentinel/D … =112176690

Отредактировано Nicole (24-06-2008 17:42:27)

Вот нашла для семьи Хауи...
WHEN SOMEBODY DIES, A CLOUD TURNS INTO AN ANGEL AND FLIES UP TO TELL GOD TO PUT ANOTHER FLOWER ON A PILLOW. A BIRD GIVES THE MESSAGE BACK TO THE WORLD, AND SINGS A SILENT PRAYER THAT MAKES THE RAIN CRY. PEOPLE DISAPPEAR, BUT THEY NEVER REALLY GO AWAY. THE SPIRITS UP THERE PUT THE SUN TO BED WAKE UP THE GRASS, AND SPIN THE EARTH IN DIZZY CIRCLES. SOMETIMES YOU CAN SEE THEM DANCING IN A CLOUD DURING THE DAY-TIME, WHEN THERY'RE SUPPOSED TO BE SLEEPING. THEY PAINT THE RAINBOWS AND ALSO THE SUNSETS AND MAKE WAVES SPLASH AND TUG AT THE TIDE. THEY TOSS SHOOTING STARTS AND LISTEN TO WISHES. AND WHEN THEY SING WINDSONGS, THEY WHISPER TO US, "DON'T MISS ME TOO MUCH. THE VIEW IS NICE, AND I'M DOING JUST FINE!"

Хауи мы с тобой!!!

Тут всякие слова излишни... Мы мысленно поддерживаем Хауи и его семью.

У меня нет слов...

Хауи...  :'(  Как он себя сейчас чувствует....

:'(  мда нелегко ему сейчас такая потеря мои соболезнования всей семье

:'( господи ужас.. бедная семья..и бедный Хауи...

Вы здесь » UNBREAKABLE - Backstreet Forum » Howard Dwain Dorough » Соболезнования>>по поводу кончины Хоука Дороу