UNBREAKABLE - Backstreet Forum

Объявление

ВАЖНАЯ ИНФОРМАЦИЯ
Добро пожаловать, кто бы ты ни был! Этот форум очень скучает без активных пользователей, так что если у тебя есть желание, ты можешь помочь. Для этого можно просто что-нибудь написать ;-)

Группе официально 27 лет. Поздравляем!

Если ты только что зарегистрировался(лась) на нашем форуме, скажи пару слов о себе вот тут и сможешь не только отвечать во всех разделах, но и получишь доступ к скрытым разделам "Курилка", "Мультимедия Backstreet Boys".

Полезные ссылки

BackStreetBoys.Com The Backstreet Boys - Jive Records
Official Youtube Channel Official Fan Club
Official AJ's Website Official Howie D's Website Official Nick's Website
Official Brian's Website Backstreet Boys' Twitter
AJ's Twitter Brian's Twitter
Howie's Twitter Kevin's Twitter Nick's Twitter
BSB Element
BSB Brasil

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » UNBREAKABLE - Backstreet Forum » Howard Dwain Dorough » Howard Dwain Dorough >> Разнообразный Ховофлуд

Howard Dwain Dorough >> Разнообразный Ховофлуд

Сообщений 461 страница 480 из 481

Helly K написал(а):

Несколько месяцев дизайнеры пыхтели над созданием фирменных футболок

и создали ЭТО. Закос под Хауза на сиськи...налицо как-то не очень уже пишется)))) Белая футболка самое дерьмо!

То-ли он - свой в доску, то-ли у ховских Ангелов мысли схожи ... Но победила в конкурсе эта футболка :D:D:D:
http://howied.s3.amazonaws.com/media/10/15/medium.ao4h37ta106e.jpg
Говорят, что скоро ее можно будет заказать :)

Helly K написал(а):

победила в конкурсе эта футболка

а мне голубая майка а-ля доктор Хаус нравицца больше)

Отредактировано HowieHolic=) (10-06-2011 12:25:40)

Helly K написал(а):

То-ли он - свой в доску, то-ли у ховских Ангелов мысли схожи ... Но победила в конкурсе эта футболка :

Ура!!! Я за нее голосовала! :jumping:

ИРЭН написал(а):

Ура!!! Я за нее голосовала! :jumping:

И яяяяяяяя  :jumping:  :cool:

Хотя,

HowieHolic=) написал(а):

голубая майка а-ля доктор Хаус

мне тоже нравилась.

BACKSTREET BOYS HOWIE D’S WINNING VIDEO AND NEW CONTEST ANNOUNCEMENT NOW PLAYING ON MUSICMATRIX.COM…

Howie D personally announces the Grand Prize winner of his first MusicMatrix Interactive Contest.

"Thanks to all my amazing fans for participating,” said Howie.  “It was hard to pick a winner, but I did.  Congratulations to Theresa Lambe!  I loved her interactive editing and superimposed words.  I thought she was very creative.”

As Grand Prize winner, Lambe joins Howie for an upcoming show on the NKOTBSB Tour with VIP Tickets, Exclusive Soundcheck Party Passes and a meet-and-greet with the Backstreet Boys. “Thank you to MusicMatrix and Howie D,” said Lambe.  "I’m still floored!  The contest was fun, and I look forward to making more videos!”

Howie unveiled his next FREE MusicMatrix Interactive Contest on the way.  “Put yourself in my video,” invites Howie.  “Upload personal video to portions of my official “100” music video, and make it your own! ” The contest will be available to all free and paid MusicMatrix members.  Prizes include a customized ringtone or phone message from Howie and a VIP Package from HowieD.com.

Check out Howie’s announcement at wwwMusicMatrix.com.

Таким образом, становится понятно, что NKOTBSB тур будет мировым, т.к. победительница из Чили [взломанный сайт]
Хов услышал наши просьбы и сделал участие в следующем конкурсе - абсолютно бесплатным.
:jumping:
Ну а выиграть можно ВИП-пакет с его сайта http://howied.com/store/product/hd-pkg-003-s

http://www.mysmiles.ru/super_smilies046.gif http://forumupload.ru/uploads/0000/29/0a/55594-4.gif Ну нифига ж себе!

Howie Dorough Sets His Sights On Broadway
Posted on July 21, 2011 at 6:06 AM

Backstreet Boys star Howie Dorough is looking for the perfect Broadway break so he can launch an acting career like fellow boy band stars Joey Fatone, Kevin Richardson and Justin Timberlake.

The singer was catapulted into superstardom with the popular boy band in the 1990s with hits like I Want It That Way and Larger Than Life, and his success forced Dorough to shelve his love for acting.

Now, after realising a dream of recording a solo album, he's keen to get back to his first love.

But for now the hitmaker, who is currently on a joint Backstreet Boys/New Kids On The Block tour, can't wait to release his first solo album and begin taking on new projects apart from the group.

He tells WENN, "When I was younger I kind of did the triple-threat thing - the acting, singing and dancing - just trying to get my big break in some way or another. I've always had a passion for acting. That's why I love when we do music videos, because it gives me a chance to do a little bit of acting.

"Eventually I'd like a dual career between music and acting, whether it's in movies or plays or musicals. Eventually I'd love to do a run on Broadway in some show."

http://doroughlove.webs.com/howie-dorough_3384389.jpg

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/st … ay_1233883

ааа, Ховик тоже уходит в кино? главное, не так, как Кевин!

Ma ry написал(а):

Ховик тоже уходит в кино?

Ховик, вообще, решил Мир завоевать.
На Твиттере много писали про World Howie D Domination.
И вот, что выдумала его Army.
Свежачок с Фейсбука, так сказать  :D

BSCkids recently got the amazing opportunity to interview Backstreet Boy, Howie D (full name Howard Dwaine Dorough)as he prepares to release his solo album. He spoke with us about the reunion with BSB and his plans for the future.

A star with as much talent as Backstreet Boy, Howie D, needs no introduction. Hot off the heels of the NKOTBSB tour that rocked stages across America, Howie D prepares to release his new solo album, Back To Me. His first single, “100” has also been released with a music video you can see below.

BSCkids: Howie D

First I wanted to say that I am a huge fan! So thank so much for this interview! So, you just finished your tour with NKOTB, how did that go?

The tour went amazing. It was so much fun working with NKOTB. They are a true class act and I hope to be doing a lot more work with them in the future.

Did you enjoy getting together with the BSB again?

I always enjoy working with my BSB brothers. We are like family and have been blessed with an amazing journey going 18 years strong.

How long have you wanted to put out a solo album?

I have always dreamed of doing a solo record since I was a little boy. After much request of our BSB fans I finally started working on it 5 years ago and proud to have it finally done.

What is your inspiration for the songs on the new album?

This album is a true representation of where I am in my life right now. I am really blessed to have a lot of positive energy around my and a lot of good things happening in my life right now that I created an album that reflects that energy. I have a lot of great pop/euro dance songs that make you wanna get up and have fun with life.

I really enjoyed your first single, “100” why did you choose that to be your first single?

I felt it was a great first song out of the box for me venturing out there for the first time as a solo artist. It’s a really good energetic song for the summer and the message behind it is totally me, giving 100 to everything I do.

Do you know what your next single will be?

We have a couple of choices but nothing has been finalized yet.

Are you going on a solo tour anytime soon?

I hope to be touring my CD as much as possible during the BSB downtime. There’s been some talk as early as November but if not definitely after the first of next year.

You did a little bit of acting before, are you going to do anymore in the future?

I love acting and hope to do a lot more of it in the future. I eventually would love my acting career to become as big as my singing career has been, god willing.

Is there anyone you want to work with on collaboration?

There are so many great talented people out there to work with it’s hard to just pick one. I did have the pleasure to work with Jon Secada on my first solo CD and that was a dream come true, as I am a huge fan of his work.

Just curious, are there any movies releasing soon that you are super excited about?

I unfortunately don’t have much time to get out to the movies now a days. Most of my catching up on films is on long overseas plane rides. Now a days my son’s cartoon movies is what I see the most. He loves the movie “Cars” and now so have I. lol

Are there any new album releases from any artists that you are looking forward to?

I looking forward to getting back into the studio with BSB and making our next big album, as all I do is pretty much eat and sleep BSB. ;)

Any chance you will be performing in my hometown of Nashville anytime soon?

I hope to be back in Nashville soon. I always have great memories performing there. Last time we were there with NKOTBSB tour, I had the chance to say hi to Carrie Underwood and the lead singer of Rascal Flats backstage.

Credits to http://www.bsckids.com/2011/09/backstre … interview/

100 Q+A with Howie D

http://howied.s3.amazonaws.com/media/06/10/medium.62dwvt617j7u.jpg

Question 1

Q: What athletic sports and ball sports are you good at?
A: I love water skiing, knee skiing, wake boarding, snow boarding and volleyball.

Question 2

Q: Do you cook?  What is your signature dish?
A: I cook a little. My best dishes are breakfast but a recently love to cook chicken   
noodle soup for baby James.

Question 3

Q: What is your favorite Japanese food?
A: I love tempanyaki, sukiyaki, shabu shabu, tempora, yakatori and udon noodles.

Question 4

Q: What made you laugh very hard recently?
A: Seeing baby James play and do things for the first time like dancing, repeating words and seeing him develop a personality.

Question 5

Q: Is there anything that you are devoting yourself to?
A: Being the best I can be as a solo artist, BSB, dad and husband.

Question 6

Q: Is there anything you have never tried but are very interested in doing in Japan?
A: Would love to go snow boarding there sometime.

Question 7

Q: Have you experienced anything bad when you came to Japan?
A: One time fell before a concert and had to go to the hospital after the show to make sure I was okay.

Question 8

Q: What do you like about Japanese fans?
A: They are sooooo sweet and give BSB and us individually so much support and love.

Question 9

Q: What is the impression of the Japanese girls?
A: Very beautiful and respectful.

Question 10

Q: In November, would you do an event or a mini live? 
A: Would love to come and do some special events for my Japanese fans.

Question 11

Q: Is there any particular place you always visit every time you visit Japan?
A: All the great restaurants and Harujuku for great shopping.

Question 12

Q: Any artist in Japan you like to collaborate with?

A: I love to work with any and all the talented artist there

Question 13

Q: What was the happiest thing that has happened to you recently?
A: I celebrated my birthday recently.

Question 14

Q: Have you ever made a mistake that you can't get over when you were drunk?
A: I am sure there have been a few here and there, but nothing that I didn’t learn from.

Question 15

Q: Are you going to release the 2nd album?
A: I am excited about this first album and can't wait to do many more in the future.

Question 16

Q: What is the theme for Back To Me?
A: It’s a feel good record that when you listen to it makes you want to go out and have fun.

Question 17

Q: Did you buy a gift for James in Japan?
A: I bought him a shirt in Harajuku with a fire truck on it cause he loves them.

Question 18

Q: Please recommend good American culture and food we should try!
A: I love a couple of fast food restaurants in the Southeast called Chick-fil-A, Steak ‘n Shake, and Waffle House.

Question 19

Q: Will you be more featured in the music video for the 2nd single?
A: Not sure what the next single is going to be, but I will tell the director.

Question 20

Q: Among things that you've lost, what would you most like to get back?
A: My sister Caroline and father Hoke.

Question 21

Q: Any favorite fairy tale?
A: Snow White.

Question 22

Q: Are James and Baylee good friends?
A: Yes they are. Baylee is like a big brother to him and he looks after James.

Question 23

Q: What subject were you good at when you were a student?
A: Math.

Question 24

Q: Have you ever got very very mad at Nick's when he is being naughty?
A: Yes I have, but since I love him and all the guys so much it doesn't last long.

Question 25

Q: What is you favorite BSB song?
A: All I Have To Give.

Question 26

Q: What is your favorite song from Back To Me?
A: Song called Lie To Me.

Question 27

Q: Are you doing a Japan tour?
A: Yes, talking about do a tour there early next year.

Question 28

Q: Is there any site/spot you like to go in Kyoto?
A: I love going to all the Temples there.

Question 29

Q: What did the BSB members say about Back To Me?
A: They are all very supportive of me doing this.

Question 30

Q: Are you happy that one's solo part became longer with 4 members?
A:  I love to sing and I am happy to always be as much as I can on all our songs.

Question 31

Q: You are the oldest member of BSB. Do you play a different role as the oldest in the group?
A: We all play different roles with in the group. I try to be the peacemaker as well watch over our business.

Question 32

Q: How did you first meet your wife?
A: I met my wife 10 years ago when she interviewed to work for BSB's web site.

Question 33

Q: What changed the most after you became a father?
A: Besides my sleeping, lol, I became more selfless.

Question 34

Q: What is the best memory with James?
A: Besides his birth, I love seeing him learn new things everyday.

Question 35

Q: Did you have fun doing Unica?
A: I did, it’s a fun song.

Question 36

Q: How do you write a song?
A: Every time is different sometime I write to an already existing musical track and sometime I start with a lyric idea that inspires a track.

Question 37

Q: Can you share with me the happiest memory with fans?
A: Every time we are on stage and seeing their beautiful faces singing with me creates beautiful memories all the time.

Question 38

Q: Are you doing something good for your health?
A: Trying to start exercising more and eating better.

Question 39

Q: Is there anything you learned from NKOTBSB tour?
A: How to work as a 9 member band and its been fun!!!

Question 40

Q: What is BSB's plan for the future?
A: We are planning to go back into the studio and make another album soon.

Question 41

Q: What do you and James play with?
A: He has a lot of toys but his favorite things to play with are cars and dinosaurs.

Question 42

Q: If you have an access to a time machine, would you go to the future or the past? Why?
A: I wouldn't want to be older but I would love to go into the future to see what life has in store for me.

Question 43

Q: And Reason?
A: I don't like not knowing what’s ahead of me because it’s hard to plan for the unknown.

Question 44

Q: Are you interested in acting?
A: I love acting and hope to do more of it in the future.

Question 45

Q: What is your favorite film?
A: The movie "The Outsiders".

Question 46

Q: Are you interested in recording your vocals in an opera style?
A: I love all types of music so it the opportunity presented itself I would love to.

Question 47

Q: Do you have a plan to hold a DLF event?
A: No plans right now but always looking for opportunities.

Question 48

Q: Do you like long-hair style or short for girls?
A: I like both but I like long hair more.

Question 49

Q: Do you have a particular artist you'd like to collaborate with in the future?
A: I would love to work with Sade.

Question 50

Q: It is the 50th, are you tired?
A: Not yet. I love to work.

Question 51

Q: Did you recently have a lost property?
A: No. I did sell my house in LA and moved back to Florida to be closer to my family.

Question 52

Q: Why did you think you want to release your solo album this year?
A: I have been working on it for the past 5 years and I finally feel it is ready to present to the world now.

Question 53

Q: Who named you NoughD?
A: My manager and I.

Question 54

Q: Can you tell us how someone came up with this name? 
A: It started off as a drinking joke in Japan with my label and then my manager said it to me and I thought she was calling me that. We all laughed and it stuck.

Question 55

Q: What do you think about Piper Ferguson's photos?
A: I loved working with her. She is very creative.

Question 56

Q: Do you have a special thought for Lie To Me?
A: It's my favorite song on this album. I love the lyrics and the production a lot!

Question 57

Q: What song gives you more energy when you are performing on stage?
A: 100.

Question 58

Q: Is James a mama's boy or papa's boy?
A: Definitely a mama's boy.

Question 59

Q: Do you show James your animation dubbing work?
A: I do.

Question 60

Q: Do you have anything particular you always buy from Japan? 
A: Food and clothes.

Question 61

Q: Do you have a must-have item you bring when you go abroad?
A: My cell phone, computer, clothes, and wallet.

Question 62

Q: How did "Keep The Backstreet Pride Alive" come to life?
A: A fan sent me a letter many years ago that had that on it at the bottom and it stuck ever since.

Question 63

Q: What is your favorite season?
A: Summer, since I love being outside in the warm weather.

Question 64

Q: What is the most memorable job you've done? (Anything from interviews, recordings, TV appearances, tour, etc.)
A: The Black and Blue tour and the Millennium Tour.

Question 65

Q: What was your first impression when you met The Backstreet Boys?
A: My future was about to start with these 4 new brothers.

Question 66

Q: We love you!!!!
A: Love you too!!!!

Question 67

Q: When/how do you get inspiration to write a song?
A: It just comes from a feeling inside or something that's in my mind or around me that inspires me.

Question 68

Q: What song do you listen to the most lately?
A: My new album "Back To Me".

Question 69

Q: Can you read banners in the audience when you're performing?
A: I love reading banners in the audience especially those that have my name in them.

Question 70

Q: What is the cologne you use?
A: Dolce and Gabana.

Question 71

Q: Did you get any advice from BSB members?
A:  Keep up the success!!

Question 72

Q: What is your strong point?
A: I have a strong compassion to work and be successful.

Question 73

Q: What is your weakness?
A: I stress and worry too much.

Question 74

Q: Can you let us know among the things James has told you, what made you the happiest? 
A: First time he said Dada. I love hearing him say I Miss You on the phone when I am away.

Question 75

Q: Do you have a favorite tea brand?
A: I love flavored green teas.

Question 76

Q: Do you hang out with AJ in private life?
A: We try to and we hang a lot on the tours.

Question 77

Q: Did Brian and other guys tell you how to manage the life between bringing up a
child and going on a road at the same time?
A: We all try to help each other out with good advice when needed about families, love life and work.

Question 78

Q: Do you know any historical Japanese person?
A: Yoko Ono.

Question 79

Q: How much sleep do you normally get?
A: I try to normally get 8 hours of rest at night.

Question 80

Q: Who was the first artist you became a fan of?
A: Michael Jackson, New Edition, Boyz II Men and Jon Secada.

Question 81

Q: How did you come to like spicy food?
A: Not sure but I have always liked it spicy since I was a kid.

Question 82

Q: Do you have a favorite computer?
A: Mac computers.

Question 83

Q: Are you into twitter?
A: Yes all the time.

Question 84

Q: What is your favorite TV show?
A: It was "Lost", but now that it’s over I like "Boardwalk Empire".

Question 85

Q: What are your favorite sweats?
A: The comfy ones I wear on planes when I travel.

Question 86

Q: Do you remember when you first came to Japan?
A: Yes, it was so exciting to see for the first time.

Question 87

Q: Was the case presented to you at Hot Summer Night (Snoopy's showcase) tasty? Did you finish it?
A: It was REALLY tasty. We brought it to the label party after and finished it there.

Question 88

Q: Do you remember Backstreet Girls?
A: Yes they are amazing!

Question 89

Q: What is MUSIC for you?
A: My LIFE.

Question 90

Q: What are BSB fans for you
A: My LOVE.

Question 91

Q: What is your favorite Japanese word?
A: Domo Arigato.

Question 92

Q: What is your favorite liquor/drink?
A: Sake.

Question 93

Q: Please recommend a nice dating spot?
A: The Caribbean Islands.

Question 94

Q: What is the last movie you watched?
A: “Cars” with my son James.

Question 95

Q: What is James doing now?
A: Probably watching Cars again. Lol.

Question 96

Q: What is the first record you bought?
A: New Edition - Mr. Telephone Man.

Question 97

Q: How old were you when you had your first love?
A: 17.

Question 98

Q: Who is your best friend?
A: My wife.

Question 99

Q: If you spent more time in Japan than you usually spend, where would you like to live?
A: Tokyo.

Question 100

Q: How do you feel now finishing up 100 questions?
A: Awesome and very thankful for all the amazing questions. I hope you had a chance to get to know Howie D a little bit more.

(с) http://www.howied.com/news/47211

Хауи об отцовстве:
“I’m enjoying lots of moments. There are definitely moments when he’s up 2, 3, 4, 5 o’clock in the morning that I don’t enjoy too much but fatherhood’s teaching me the biggest thing in life — to be selfless. I’m finally able to find something that makes me wake up in the morning (besides my wife and the rest of my family) to go to work, and try to be the best role model I can for him, so he can follow my footsteps down the line.”
:cool:

Молодец Ховик! Хорошо сказал - папочка)

Ховик выступит в рамках нового тура Бритни в Колумбии!

Прояснилась ситуация с Колумбией.
Хауи хотел там выступить, но, к сожалению, не сможет:
http://cs10233.vkontakte.ru/u1100772/-14/y_8991911d.jpg

Бууу, я так радовалась за поклонников. ну ладно.

Queen написал(а):

Бууу, я так радовалась за поклонников.

Я тоже  :yep:
Но, к сожалению, ничего не получилось. Жалко, конечно.
Зато некоторые бэкофаны будут спокойны. А то много разговоров было о том, что Хауи, мол, потерял свою самооценку. Что артисту его уровня негоже выступать у Бритни на разогреве и т.д. и т.п.

Ага, многие говорили, что Бекстриты типа опустились до песенок на разогреве, ну а что такого, если бы он как начинающий сольную карьеру известный артист выступил у Бритни? Кто хочет, пусть бы осуждал, обсуждал, а поклонники бы порадовались, увидеть на концерте так сказать: два в одном!

Та. люди - ебанько  :D
Опустились, видите ли! Да нам бы ТАК опуститься  :rofl:
Хауи не раз говорили, что у него  - BIG heart. И он доказал это тем, что не зазнался. Что готов разогреть толпу перед концертом девушки, которая выросла на его песнях.
Молодчиночка. Чего уж тут скажешь  :cool:

И ещё одно доказательство.
Стырено с Фейсбука:

Howie D написал(а):

“I wanted to raise awareness about lupus and spare another family from experiencing what ours did. I’m very proud we’ve raised close to one million dollars to date. I know my sister is looking down on me and is proud I’m doing something for a good cause." - Howie D on the Dorough Lupus Foundation

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/300278_10150337517583145_89261863144_8158901_288397987_n.jpg

Helly K написал(а):

у него  - BIG heart. И он доказал это тем, что не зазнался. Что готов разогреть толпу перед концертом девушки, которая выросла на его песнях.

:cool: согласна! Наш Ховик просто оооч хороший!

Вы здесь » UNBREAKABLE - Backstreet Forum » Howard Dwain Dorough » Howard Dwain Dorough >> Разнообразный Ховофлуд